Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 3:39 PM
Default simbots scare me?
does anyone else feel this way about those robots introduced in this ep? i didn't think much of it at first, but since i turned my annoying vampire sim into one i had to move her out of the house so i didn't have to play her. the simbot voice and the movements.. so creepy lol
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 5:44 PM
I too had a simbot once that I kept in the house for two whole days before deleting. I also had this problem with the imaginary friend. Just creepy.
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 11:00 AM
I think simbots not that cool. They always short circuit if they accidentally take a bath or go near the sprinkler! I had one but i kicked it out....
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 11:01 AM
Anybody Knows How To Get The Imaginary Friend???
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 2:06 PM
just the voice in general scares me. to get an imaginary friend you need the doll, which you get in the mail after your sim has a baby. it came with generations
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by syedbilal
Anybody Knows How To Get The Imaginary Friend???

"There are two ways for a Sim to acquire an Imaginary Friend. Firstly, there is a 75% chance that a package containing an Imaginary Friend doll will be delivered to an existing household soon after a new baby is born. The doll will immediately appear in the baby's inventory when another Sim goes to the mailbox to collect it. In addition, when a new household is moved into a neighborhood, any toddlers in the household may randomly start out with an Imaginary Friend doll in their inventory.

If a toddler Sim plays with this initial toy form frequently and forms a sufficiently strong bond with it, the Imaginary Friend will transform into a living human-sized ragdoll-like creature with randomized traits once the toddler ages up into a child."

Found at The Sims Wiki. And remember, Google is your friend!
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th May 2013 at 8:07 PM
I know, I feel the same. One of my sims changed into one and I was freaked out!
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 8:54 PM
Those things are just creepy. Same with the Imaginary Friends.
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 5:42 PM
I know that this is an inactive thread, but I thought the imaginary friends were cute until I discovered they follow you almost everywhere. Waiting by your bed when you sleep...watching you eat...waiting outside the house when you get home. Its way too creepy.
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 8:43 AM
Default Lol
It's not scary, just the Imaginary Friend is useless, it can clean and give food before turning rear but ins't too helpful. The simbot can be reprogramed eats scrap and smash objects! The simbot is Cute! :D