Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2023 at 6:51 PM
Default placing spawners on a DLed world
so i went looking for CAwed worlds to suit my needs and found one that fit, however im not sure there are spawners placed on it and i am not sure how to check, i know i can place them on lots but i want to place them outside of lots, is there a way to do it with the world having already been created or am i limited to just populating lots?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 4th Nov 2023 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Silence731
so i went looking for CAwed worlds to suit my needs and found one that fit, however im not sure there are spawners placed on it and i am not sure how to check, i know i can place them on lots but i want to place them outside of lots, is there a way to do it with the world having already been created or am i limited to just populating lots?

IF... the world creator did not paint everything as "unroutable", you can place a 10 x 10 lot (smaller if you have some mod to do it), set it as community, no visitors allowed (or whichever suits your needs), use testing cheats "moveobjects on" and place spawners that way.

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Nov 2023 at 8:45 PM
Otherwise, you could ask the creator about the spawners, and ask them if you can have the CAW files. If that's not possible, you could open it yourself in CAW.
I think to make the spawners show in the world editor you'd need to mod them.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Nov 2023 at 12:55 AM
In a world I am doing now I placed quite a few 10x10s to place some things that would not work elsewhere.