Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#201 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 5:49 AM
I'm totally doing this!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#202 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 3:09 PM
I just started doing this! It's really fun. I made my man have bright red hair with orange and green bits, so it would stand out a bit, but not too much. So far I've got 2 kids and a few more people pregnant. I was just wondering, how do I get pictures of the family tree? The screen capture doesn't work and when I try to print screen it just comes up black...
Instructor
#203 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 6:37 PM
TayaCurragh I've had the same problem then I Switched to Fraps and that solved all my problems you can get it here http://www.fraps.com/download.php
but when you use it there will be numbers on the cornner of you screen but as far as I know they don't do anything to the game
Test Subject
#204 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 1:09 AM
Default Oh Kay . . . I'm up for it
This is going to be fun for me.

Basically, I'm going to make and play "The Situation" .
Test Subject
#205 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 7:51 AM
Default So I started . . .
Guy's name is J.D. Peace... ironically
Traits:
-evil of course
-hopeless romantic because he is hopeless
-flirty
-great kisser
-athletic

Since I started, I managed to become romantic with three Sims. Two of which I had kids with. One was my girlfriend [now ex girl friend] Zelda Mae... I dumped her. We have one daughter [now a toddler]. The other, Jamie Jolina, I wasn't able to purpose going steady yet, though I have recently had boy twins with that one. So now I am at three kids.
Lab Assistant
#206 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 10:59 AM
I read your Heartbreak Jack link, and I was amused and intrigued! I have tried this before, and was successful for about... 4 children, 2 women (one was Holly Alto, and the other was some random, insanely red-haired pizza delivery girl). He was some rich, spoiled, narcissistic, platinum haired guy, son to 2 successful workaholics, and so I got bored of him quickly, and deleted that game not long after the children were born! I do want to try this again though; you stirred it up. xD

Quote:
Anyways! I started a blog for this, and have (thus far) been keeping pretty good tabs on the sex-capades of Walder Frey (aka "the only Lord in the Seven Kingdoms who could field an army from his breeches"). http://walderfrey.blogspot.com/

I did read your blog, and Walder looks like Russel Brand! Very funny story as well!
Lab Assistant
#207 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 11:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by skehrer
I've started a blog about my attempt at this challenge. You can read it here: Wilde Oates

Holy crap! The first post of your blog already has wives cheating on their husbands and domestic abuse!

When I played my personal Sim family, Pauline Wan seduced my Sim's hubby (they just had 2 children too!!). My Sim came to her house, beat Pauline up, and then Hank promptly fell in love with my Sim. I made Hank break up with Pauline and Pauline eventually became obese (not my doing either!). Yay! xD
Test Subject
#208 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 3:34 PM
Default Wilde Oates: a Family Man Challenge
Quote: Originally posted by Smashed Cat
Holy crap! The first post of your blog already has wives cheating on their husbands and domestic abuse!

When I played my personal Sim family, Pauline Wan seduced my Sim's hubby (they just had 2 children too!!). My Sim came to her house, beat Pauline up, and then Hank promptly fell in love with my Sim. I made Hank break up with Pauline and Pauline eventually became obese (not my doing either!). Yay! xD

I finished the challenge. This is my first challenge that I have completed. I can not describe how much fun this was to play. Thank you to everyone who read it!

The blog is finished, but I do plan to keep up on the links to other Family Man Challenges and the tips page will be kept up.
Lab Assistant
#209 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 4:05 PM
I hate blocky sims 3 sims. I HATE THEM!

www.sweetiesims.webs.com
Is looking for moderaters!
We are in the budding stage but still have some truely unique content. Please take 2 seconds to check it out.

JOIN THE NEWEST REBELIATION AGAINST SIMS 3! SIMS 2 WILL TRUELY ALWAYS BE BETTER!
Space Pony
#210 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 10:48 PM
Nraas Woohoer kind of makes this easier. With it you can Try for Baby with any woman. If you're on your home lot your relationship does not matter, though if you're on another lot, your relationship has to be friends or higher to relax on the bed with one another.

Personally I enjoy doing this to see how many kids my Sim can have. Though it makes it rough for his heir, unless I use a mod to allow incestual activities (which Woohooer will allow).
Instructor
#211 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 2:31 AM
I had forgotten how much fun this challage is
Test Subject
#212 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 5:18 PM
Sounds Easy
This sounds easy, but will it be? I'll find out as soon as possible! I think this is the first challenge I've ever seen where your Sim isn't restricted to "No Money Cheats" and/or marrying someone who is not rich!

Like someone else said, he's not really a "Family Man". This guy can leave all of the children with the mother!

Got to go make my Heart Breaker! :lovestruc

[QUOTE=thatmadgirl]One of the neatest changes about Sims 3 is not only that sims outside the household continue to age, but sims can be born outside the household and continue to age. Which means that having babies is no longer limited to sims you control. After putting this to the test on my own, I've devised this challenge.

:lovestruc The "Family Man" Challenge :lovestruc

GOAL: Father as many children as you can.

I. Getting Started

1. Make a MALE sim in create-a-sim.
2. You may make him any way you wish. I would recommend giving him the "heartbreaker" lifetime wish (be the partner of 10 sims) since that will be the easiest to fulfill in the course of this challenge, though it's not mandatory.
3. Set his lifespan to Normal.
4. Purchase any house you like.
5. You can use any kind of monetary cheat you like, but that is the only kind of cheat you can use. "Motherlode" to your heart's desire if you want - but remember, money doesn't buy you love!
6. You can put other sims you've created in the town, but your sim CANNOT engage romantically with female sims you've created.
Lab Assistant
#213 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 12:27 AM
Oh I have played something like this before and it was really interesting I must say. Haha. I still have the save file on my computer and well... he has 50 children and is still not elder yet.

Creator of the Perfect Genetics and Midnight Sun Challenges.
Visit the SimGurra tumblr - home to my TS3 creations, including the official Midnight Sun Challenge worlds!
Test Subject
#214 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 1:46 AM
I think I will do this as a side-challenge. I am playing an A-Z Children challenge and currently have 23 children, 2 of which are male. I'm kinda reluctant to leave the town so I might have one of the guys live with his sister who I'm going to continue playing with and just try to have as many kids as possible with him :D
Test Subject
#215 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 4:44 AM
Im so playing this :D
Inventor
#216 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 5:23 AM
Man joot... you are certainly starting a lot challenges. Good on ya'!

"Goonies never say die."
Lab Assistant
#217 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 5:59 AM
This whole thread is hilarious

I'm doing this challenge right now, my sim is now an elder (about 80 days old) and has 37 kids so far. Not that impressive compared to some people, but the good thing about it is that the whole town isn't related now, only about half the town is related

My sim is named Spike Studley and is Charismatic, Flirty, Great Kisser, Daredevil and Evil. At least 4 of his kids got the Evil trait too, including his first son who's named Damion, and twin girls that were both evil. Spike is starting to get grandkids now too, at least 3 so far I think. I might try to play the next generation later with one of his sons...
Test Subject
#218 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 4:33 AM
Oh man! I did this waaaay before I saw this thread. My Sim was unimaginatively named John Doe and had a good number of 70 children, all before he aged up from YA to Adult. (His lifespan was set on Epic.) The only problem was, not only did I run out of Sim females to InSimenate (sorry, bad joke there...) I started to get emotionally attached to the children! Every time a new one was born, John Doe would roll a wish to hold/snuggle Baby #x. And I'd walk him over there to do it! I'd also make him go visit the mums, and when he'd pick up a kid, I'd TCET and teleport him and the toddler back home. The mums more often than not did not have cribs or high chairs, and John Doe, being a bachelor with a huge swanky bachelor pad, had more than enough money and space to provide for them!

I stopped after 70, because I was starting to feel a little sad whenever John visited his baby mamas, and they were stressed out, grumpy messes, stuck with a whole house of crying, screaming toddlers.

I did think of "Adding Sims to Household" just so I could take care of some of my offspring. But with 70 children, how can you choose? My favourite baby, ironically, was never mine! Molly French was one of my baby mamas, and I think Sandi French is the cutest thing! I'd make off with her in the middle of the night with the help of TCET. :B And yes, I used to call him 'The Man-Whore' too...
Test Subject
#219 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 7:45 PM
How to keep women in love with him
I'm trying this challenge and im about to start over. the women fall in love with him but they never agree to try for baby!!! its frustrating me and i might just go ahead with the 100 baby challenge instead.
Scholar
#220 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 12:36 AM
Actually, I did something like this a while ago, back when Kolipoli's Statue of Life was working with my version of the game. I put a bunch of random CAS male sims in households with women in them, killed the CAS sims, and when the Grim Reaper came, I used Kolipoli's Statue of Life to get the women (YA and Adult only) pregnant with the Grim Reaper. I looked at a family tree later on, and saw that he had probably twenty kids, all of them aging up within days of eachother, and about 80% were female.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Instructor
#221 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 5:44 PM
This Challenge is so silly I thought it diserved a bump
Test Subject
#222 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 7:51 AM
This is Scott Metcalf, the sim who never smiled except after trying for a baby or woohooing. His traits were good sense of humor,flirty,great kisser,vegetarian and schmoozer. He managed to have 52 children(with 14 "baby mommas") before he died.

Kids 1-18,19-36 and 35-52(overlaps).
Screenshots
Instructor
#223 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 6:49 PM
Bump up
Test Subject
#224 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 5:24 PM
It was so funny to see this thread. I had already started something like this as well using a bright red "alien" out to take over this world's gene pool with his world's DNA.

Since he was already an adventurer by agreeing to come to this planet in the first place, he isn't satisfied staying just in Rivertown. He's already been to all three foreign countries and left behind several "gifts" there as well.

While nowhere near the number of kids I've seen listed in this thread, he does have 26 children so far. Guess he'll just have to step it up a notch or two, huh?

Thanks to everyone who has posted for all the laughs and giggles I've had as I've read this thread.
Lab Assistant
#225 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 5:54 PM
I did this awhile back, but I realized that I never posted my numbers. 146 children by the time he died. That's right: 146. 19 baby mommas.
Page 9 of 12