Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#151 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 8:10 PM
I installed them with the launcher. So sorry can't do.
Advertisement
Instructor
#152 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 12:10 AM
I don't think that braid hair is a Peggy hair, is it? I mean, it was in TS2, but it has it been confirmed that Peggy converted it for TS3?
Lab Assistant
#153 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 1:57 AM
The braid hair is a peggy hair (according to the forum I thought), I tested it (removed store content) and it does not work without the store content. I think that is probably why she does not have it up on her site.
Forum Resident
#154 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 7:05 AM Last edited by chyrun : 26th Jul 2009 at 10:22 AM.
It's puzzling me cause I have all of the store hair and yet the braid hair doesn't work. I'm stupid.

ETA: Nevermind, Peggy had nothing to do with the braid hair. Someone else converted it for sims 3 and apparently it's buggy.
Scholar
#155 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 8:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chyrun
It's puzzling me cause I have all of the store hair and yet the braid hair doesn't work.

ETA: Nevermind, Peggy had nothing to do with the braid hair. Someone else converted it for sims 3 and apparently it's buggy.

Wait!!!

Who converted it and what exactly is 'buggy'? *must know*

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Forum Resident
#156 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 8:25 AM
Scholar
#157 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 8:40 AM
Thanks. I'm glad the mystery is solved.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#158 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 12:47 PM
How do we know Peggy isn't a branch of EA? Maybe it's where they try to get some profit out of the hair that didn't turn out good enough to have the EA trademark on it.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Lab Assistant
#159 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 2:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chyrun
It's puzzling me cause I have all of the store hair and yet the braid hair doesn't work. I'm stupid.

Do you know where one can download the braid hair? I have all store hair and would like to downlad it?
Field Researcher
#160 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 2:11 PM
I noticed something strange yesterday when I tried one of the hairs... I didn't change the hair colour a bit, but when I changed the face features, the hair changed colours o.O It could have something to do with the slider hack, though...

ingeborgsk
Forum Resident
#161 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 2:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tomclinton
Do you know where one can download the braid hair? I have all store hair and would like to downlad it?

PMed you.
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 3:20 PM
thanks chyrun. allthough, it doesn't work in my game, isn't it meant to replace the bob? (the ugly bob i ight add - that looks as if a drunk hairdresser cut it)

I have installed the package files to my mods folder and it does not replace any hair, nor is it a non-replacement!
Just to clarify I have all store hairs and most downloaded hairs in my game...
and nothing?
(I don't care tbh, it's not a very nice hair anyway! hahah)
Forum Resident
#163 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 3:39 PM
You're only supposed to put the Cxsomething something.package in the mods folder. leave the 0xsomethingsomething.package be cause if you've got the store bob hair you already have it in the neccessary folder(if you installed through the launcher). Anyway if you don't know what I'm talking about, read the readme file.
Instructor
#164 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 3:31 AM
Some other people reported that problem too, Ingeborgsk (on MATY or PMBD, I think). Your theory about the slider hack is interesting though; no one else mentioned whether they had it or not. Would you mind testing it without the slider hack?
Page 7 of 7