Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2023 at 1:37 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default How can I place a career reward on a community lot?
Hello!

This is probably very simple and very specific but I'm hoping somebody can help me out. I really want to make a town hall for my city, the building is built and decorated but I really want to be able to place the Enterprise Office Concepts Bushmaster Tele-Prompter in my town hall. It is the podium that is unlocked as a career reward when you reach the top of the politics career. As far as I know, if you use the unlock all career rewards cheat, you can still only access it from the rewards menu. If anyone knows of a mod that can allow it in the buy menu I would be extremely thankful.

Have a beautiful day!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th May 2023 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pixiestix1996
Hello!

This is probably very simple and very specific but I'm hoping somebody can help me out. I really want to make a town hall for my city, the building is built and decorated but I really want to be able to place the Enterprise Office Concepts Bushmaster Tele-Prompter in my town hall. It is the podium that is unlocked as a career reward when you reach the top of the politics career. As far as I know, if you use the unlock all career rewards cheat, you can still only access it from the rewards menu. If anyone knows of a mod that can allow it in the buy menu I would be extremely thankful.

Have a beautiful day!

Buyable Aspiration & Career Rewards for Lot Builders
https://modthesims.info/d/374017/bu...t-builders.html

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Inventor
#3 Old 18th May 2023 at 7:48 AM
You can use my mod Charles Object Editor. Do All -> Unlock Objects in Catalog. Wait a few seconds for the script to run through. They will appear in some logical pages of the buy catalog until the next restart of the game.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 18th May 2023 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonasn
You can use my mod Charles Object Editor.

https://modthesims.info/d/673273