Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 3:52 PM
Default Will You Shut Up About That Song!!!
Is there a song that you just can't stop listening to at the moment?
And you never get bored of, no matter how many times you listen to it?
And when you're not listening to it, you're singing it/humming the tune to it?
And when you're not singing it/humming the tune to it, you're telling anyone who will listen about how awesome it is, until they start yelling at you to shut up?
And most importantly, you have no idea why you are doing any of these things?

Okay, I'll stop rambling on about nonsense now!

I have a few songs at the moment that I am obsessed with for some random reason.
They are:

Muse - Plug In Baby (I have Guitar Hero 5 and this is one of the songs on it. I keep on playing it over and over again!)
My Chemical Romance - Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us (MCR, could you please make the titles of your songs a little bit shorter in the future?!)
My Chemical Romance - Our Lady Of Sorrows

Well, over to you now!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 4:53 PM
i tend to have phases more than one set obsession on a song. one week it may be this, another, that. it changes, but when it hits, i do listen to whichever gets caught in my head over and over and over and over until it goes away. xD
ignoring it never does the trick.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 5:40 PM
The Poet and te Pendulum by Nightwish and Somewhere by Within Teptation =D

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 9:05 PM
I've never gotten as bad as the fourth question. But if there have been two songs in the last couple years or so that embody the first three questions, those would be

Finger Eleven - Paralyzer

and

Social Code - Satisfied

So can not wait until the end of March when Social Code's album drops in the US. I work within walking distance of the most shopped mall here in VA Beach and every time a work project ends I nip over there to poke around and maybe buy some stuff. After the March project's over, I'm making a beeline for the FYE there so I can get that album.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 9:12 PM
Two songs that I listened to incessantly

Might Tell You Tonight - Scissor Sisters

and

Northern Sky - Nick Drake
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 9:36 PM
Right now I have one. It's been my favorite for about a year.

Survive- Rise Against
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 3:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by a_az13_a
Is there a song that you just can't stop listening to at the moment?
And you never get bored of, no matter how many times you listen to it?
And when you're not listening to it, you're singing it/humming the tune to it?
And when you're not singing it/humming the tune to it, you're telling anyone who will listen about how awesome it is, until they start yelling at you to shut up?
And most importantly, you have no idea why you are doing any of these things?

Okay, I'll stop rambling on about nonsense now!

I have a few songs at the moment that I am obsessed with for some random reason.
They are:

Muse - Plug In Baby (I have Guitar Hero 5 and this is one of the songs on it. I keep on playing it over and over again!)
My Chemical Romance - Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us (MCR, could you please make the titles of your songs a little bit shorter in the future?!)
My Chemical Romance - Our Lady Of Sorrows

Well, over to you now!

I KNOW their titles are long! But all of their music is soooo good!! Have you see Our Lady of Sorrows live (Drunk Version)? It owns.

These songs are stuck in my head:
Forever and Always
Already Gone
Bad Romance (Curses!)
Christmas Cash (Shane Dawson version, "I want A**)

His Eyes were Green. As Green as Oak Leaves in Summer.
Instructor
#8 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 4:26 AM
Love Drunk by Boys Like Girls. Thank God it's an awesome song !!!

Smile.
It's easier than explaining why you're sad.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 4:42 AM
Telephone (Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce) - LOVE THAT SONG!

Bad Romance (Gaga) - That weird, freaky demon chant she does "Rah rah...". I can never get it out of my head.

Tik Tok (Ke$ha) - So catchy!

"Don't be a Hater
Be a Lover"
- A wise man
--------------------------
Call me Simalicious, ImSim, or Chris!
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 5:10 AM
Well... I've been incessantly listening to these songs... I know all the words. I'm just too cool for this :]
It's The Way You Make Me Feel, by Steps
Seasons of Love, from the musical, Rent
and... my personal favourite:
What's My Name?, by Naboo (it's a song from The Mighty Boosh's Future Sailors tour... if you saw it, you'd understand.)

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditonis Habes
Field Researcher
#11 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 5:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by I'mSimalicious!
Bad Romance (Gaga) - That weird, freaky demon chant she does "Rah rah...". I can never get it out of my head.

That's one for me. I normally don't listen to top 40 songs but Lady Gaga is one of my guilty pleasures.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 3:53 AM Last edited by midnightmonkey28 : 23rd Apr 2010 at 2:42 PM.
Just lose it - eminem.

and

The Real Slim Shady - Eminem.

Somethings not right, I'm sorry, I'm literally retarded, Slim Shady, I think that's my name.

Hi my name is Marshall Mathers I'm an alcoholic, I've got a disease and they don't know what to call it, you better hide your wallet beacause I'm coming to strip yo cash!

JUST LOSE IT AAAARRGH!!
Theorist
#13 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 6:25 PM
From the moment I saw the teaser for So Much More by Bentley Jones I was hooked instantly. I couldn't wait for it to be released and I love it! Alpha Dog is another one of his songs that I like. I never get tired of any of Yellowcard's songs either.

I also can't Margeret's boss theme from No More Heroes Desperate Struggle out of my head! So weird, yet so catchy. "Margaret is greek, you geek. It means 'a pearl', I'm a good girl. Boys can not crack this oyster shell, so go on. Look around! It's quite like you're the best; it's a such a bore. Another hero! Oh please!"
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 7:02 PM
Default I revived a thread from yesterday! Level Up!
Vanilla by Gackt fits question 1, 2 & 3.
Such a naughty, naughty song. XD And I couldn't concentrate all day after watching the PV. Seriously.
I just stared into space like "Hee-hee-hee!" My mom was like "Earth to child! Where art thou?" Gackt is teh smex.

Now Three by Vienna Teng also invades my mind. Such a beautiful song. D: So....distant. If that makes sense.

Jinsei Bimi Raisan by Ali Project is addictive, as well. It's creepy as heck, and is made of Epicnicity. (Yes, I like making up words.)
Field Researcher
#15 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 11:49 PM
One song I always have in my head is, "The tailor shop on Enobizaka", by Luka Megurine, a vocaloid. I really like the lyrics of the song, I can't explain it myself.

Three equals four.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 1:34 AM
Seminole wind- John Anderson
Seven Year Ache- Roseanne Cash
or any track off the AVATAR soundtrack.

mrnapolean1 is looking forward for Avatar 2! :)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 7:55 AM
Lol. I just got over a bad case of the 'Bad Romance' (Lady Gaga) bug, but whenever I knew I was gonna rock it, I tend to isolate myself away from others by plugging in headphones. With this song I can't either stop saying 'Love, love, love!' (or whatever the heck she's saying), or the first half of the opening--the gibberish stuff (...gaga ooh la, la somethinsomething 'Romance')

And also lately I can't stop singing the friggin chorus to Nami Tamaki's 'Shining Star'... I mean it's bad enough that the J-pop song is done off the beat of 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star', but when you throw in one line of English between two or three verses of Japanese, it tends to get lodged right in your brain.
Instructor
#18 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 7:04 AM
I can't stop listening to Automatic by Tokio Hotel.

Even though the song annoys the hell out of me, I can't get Blah Blah Blah by Ke$ha out of my head. To make it worse, I only know two lines from it. Sigh.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 6:39 PM
The Girl and If I fell by Beatles
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 2:16 PM
gossip - heavy cross
lexy & K-paul - lets play
and modest mouse - 3rd planet

Without you todays feelings would just be the empty cover of the feelings from then

"Sans toi, les émotions d'aujourd'hui ne seraient que la peau morte des émotions d'autrefois."

my...downloads
my...journal
my...flickr
Field Researcher
#21 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by I'mSimalicious!

Tik Tok (Ke$ha) - So catchy!

You know it's funny. I have sort of a Katy Perry thing going with her and this song. Like Perry, it would make my life so much easier if I could just hate her work and be done with it. But I just can't do that. She's too much fun to hate her music so easily.
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 9:59 PM
Ke$ha- Dancing With Tears In My Eyes && Drake - Sooner Than Later
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 10:27 PM
Boys Boys Boys by Lady Gaga + Confrontation By Otep

“Raise your children to love and embrace others. Tell them they are beautiful; they may grow up to be stars one day, and "beautiful" will never mean as much in a magazine as it will coming from you.”
― Kaiden Blake <3
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 10:45 PM
Paparazzi by Lady Gaga and The Midnight Beasts Tik Tok parody.

You know that place between sleep and awake? The place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
Forum Resident
#25 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 11:32 PM
Is it okay to say "Oh No" by Marina And The Diamonds as my guilty pleasure? :P

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Page 1 of 2