Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th May 2023 at 11:32 PM
Default Uploading my lot
Hello.

For the past months since New Year, I've tried all I can do to upload my Sims 3 latest lot creation, but it's not working at all, giving me an error five hundred. I have packaged the Sims3pack file through every single archive program I could download off the net, I have tried to unpack and repack, I have used custard and all kinds of means to manage to upload the lot but nothing works whatsoever. The Sims Resource took in my file just fine, but I prefer uploading here, for I prefer MTS than the other fan sites, but the MTS website won't take my lot at all.

I tried to upload other stuff, just to see if it wasn't a problem related on my side or my PC, but every other thing does upload perfectly fine. It's my house which the website doesn't seem to want at all. I have perused over the FAQS and found nothing works. Months have passed and I think the time has come for me to turn to the forums.

I request some help from the website's masters to get my upload to work, please.

Regards,
Thanks in Advance,
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 10th May 2023 at 11:56 AM
Hi there,

Sorry you are having some issues. Probably what the issue is is with the advanced detection MTS has to extract information from the various package files, to display that on the site. Usually 500 errors are caused when the package contains something the site is not expecting.

The best way to move forward is to send me the Sims3Pack via the MTS Discord so I can take a look.

Thanks!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.