Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 7:55 PM
Werewolves naturally very dirty?
Been playing University Life, which BTW I'm loving way more than I thought I would, and my current Sim is currently in a M/F dorm as opposed to the one all Female dorm I had her live in the first time. Anyway, one of the housemates she has is a werewolf called Derek Khan and OMG is this guy a pig. He's always smelly, scarfs up any leftover food left on the dining room tables and I caught him ripping up the carpet! In one of the outdoor science classes he was standing right next to my Sim stinking up a storm. I half suspect he was also the one rummaging through the trash can after breakfast. Are the werewolves typically this messy and destructive?

"I want to see where the sirens sing."

http://www.last.fm/user/chryseis
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 9:38 PM
I find that all of the housemates in uni are lazy and refuse to clean up. Hell, they don't even finish cooking half the time, so they go and grab juice boxes and leave them ALL. OVER.

Derek Khan was a fairy in my game. He's...an interesting one if you watch him, LOL.

As for werewolves being that messy, the family I play mainly is a family of human/werewolf/witch hybrids and they're not really messy if I don't mess with the pure werewolves foro a bit.
One Minute Ninja'd
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 10:04 PM
Werewolves are usually not that messy. Except when they're eating.

Although, you need to have lots of extra strength Drano on hand for the constant clogged shower drains they always seem to cause.
Inventor
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 10:16 PM
My first pure werewolf baby aged up to toddler and crawled right over and started ripping up the screen I had placed by the potty chair. To be fair he was a product of a one night stand in Twinbrooks and I knew nothing about his father. I have to say I was somewhat charmed by him, but his brothers were not. I do like handy gatherer adventure play so I thought he was fun, and he wasn't a slob but he was destructive. I didn't have Pets but was tempted to give him a chew toy.

Some people have a Guardian Angel, you know a little guy sitting on your shoulder that tells you right from wrong, but mine is an Idiot.
Scholar
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 10:37 PM
My werewolves have about a normal level of cleanliness. Is it possible Derek has the Slob trait?
Alchemist
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lord St.Croix
My werewolves have about a normal level of cleanliness. Is it possible Derek has the Slob trait?

Not really. He even has Perfectionist trait.

Just call me Nikel
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 3:57 PM
How is Derek a werewolf to begin with if he came with university ep? Did you/someone turn him?
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#8 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PuffyAmi
How is Derek a werewolf to begin with if he came with university ep? Did you/someone turn him?
Depending on your population control settings in Options a certain percentage of Uni students will be turned into supernaturals when you visit that world for the first time.
Alchemist
#9 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PuffyAmi

With Supernatural, townies in Sims University are mostly occults. At random, I guess.

Just call me Nikel
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nyreekage
I find that all of the housemates in uni are lazy and refuse to clean up. Hell, they don't even finish cooking half the time, so they go and grab juice boxes and leave them ALL. OVER.

Derek Khan was a fairy in my game. He's...an interesting one if you watch him, LOL.

As for werewolves being that messy, the family I play mainly is a family of human/werewolf/witch hybrids and they're not really messy if I don't mess with the pure werewolves foro a bit.

Sounds like the all female dorm house I first sent my gal to, only there was mountains of dirty clothes on every available surface. I eventually bought a Bonehilda for the place and she did the dishes but refused to touch the clothes...I suppose even skeleton maids have their limits.

I loooove watching the other Sims interact with each other it's hilarious.

I figured it was something to do with their werewolf skill level? I hardly see him in human form, so I'm wagering he's not a fully discipline werewolf. It's pretty hilarious though seeing a Sim with the Perfectionist trait act in this way.

"I want to see where the sirens sing."

http://www.last.fm/user/chryseis
Scholar
#11 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
With Supernatural, townies in Sims University are mostly occults. At random, I guess.

Yeah, I remember having quite a few werewolves and a few fairies running around campus when I sent some people there
Scholar
#12 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
Not really. He even has Perfectionist trait.

In that case, maybe he can't get to the shower. That kind of stuff was always a trial for my sims at Uni. At the end of the day, they'd be dirty, tired, and half-starved from their hectic schedules.....which actually describes the life of many students in college, including myself on somedays
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#13 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 12:10 AM Last edited by babele44 : 24th Jan 2014 at 9:23 AM.
He might have dumpster-dived while you were not present and the game has this lovely habit of updating inactives' motives but forgetting to remove the 'smelly' moodlet at the same time, meaning that he's actually clean and therefore won't use the shower to get rid of the moodlet.