Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 7:42 AM
Default Just want to introduce to myself =)
Hey everybody,

I'm RomerJon17 and my real name is Jonathan =)

My user name "RomerJon17" is my best username, because I like it =)
I got that username started at my first high school and the IT techs gave me a new username.. "RomerJon". My primary school username was JonRomer, but it's swapped to RomerJon and I like it =D. And also I put 17 as my age number on the ending =)

-----------
Anyway I started playing The Sims when I was little and it was my first game on my oldest PC =). It was really fun and I enjoyed it so much... In 2009, I played Sims 2 when I was like 13 years old and I was pretty addictive to Sims than other games... LoL don't ask me why...
And then I start to play with The Sims 3 =D Man I enjoyed it so much and I re-created my active family on Sims 3 =) I love them so much....

--------------
Anyway about the Mod The Sims, I signed up last year on February 2011 and I was downloading a lot of mods and I forgot to "Thank" the creators who made it and I was like.. "Ohh... dang it I have to thank 100 creators" and then I did. It Took me for a while to thank all the creators. Now I'm truly 100% for thanking the creators =).

On 2012, I started to be really creative for building community lots and I'm now a Creator of Sims 3, but I had a lot of troubles with Custom Contents and CASTS for my uploads on Mod The Sims ( Rejections and Change Requirement). But I'm now doing it right, sometimes... =)

Thank you =)

Interest:
I like to watch the 80s and 90s films like "Ghost Busters", also I like to listen musics which are 80s and 90s.
I like to play Sims 3 =)
I like to play GTA IV...
I like the iconic original buildings is the World Trade Centre.
I like to make videos...
I like to fix computers...
I like to be as a Computer Engineering when I'm older =)

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 11:50 AM
Hi Jonathon aka Romerjon, very nice to be officially introduced to you! Good call with Ghost Busters - it is a classically enjoyable film.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 7:59 PM
Hi RomerJon17, I see you've already been really active around here!

I'm glad you're having fun on MTS.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Hi RomerJon17, I see you've already been really active around here!

I'm glad you're having fun on MTS.

Hey simsample =) Thank you =)

Yeah when I make a new thread, sometimes I go onto a wrong topic section...

---
And yeah I saw you locked my thread (Technical topic section).... By the way, that was my mistake to make a tutorial about CRC errors =)
That's fine with me =)

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Scholar
#5 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 11:25 AM
Hi RomerJon17~! Er, no need for welcome? As you are already active here..
Anyway, glad to have active members here!

Hey there! :)
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 11:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by haricots
Hi RomerJon17~! Er, no need for welcome? As you are already active here..
Anyway, glad to have active members here!

That's okay =)
The admins and moderators know me now because.... well... yeah =) Long story...
I always come to Mod The Sims and I like it so much =) Better than other sites I don't like is ... Well I don't want to spell it out... =) You know what I mean... =)

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Scholar
#7 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 12:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RomerJon17
...The admins and moderators know me now because.... well... yeah =) Long story...

Spill it. NOW. O.O

Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 1:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by haricots
Spill it. NOW. O.O

You mean spit it out?

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Scholar
#9 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 3:07 PM
You mean spit it out?

Errr...yeah. Sorry, I am not so good in English. Except if you talk Indonesian, then I can talk nonstop with you. Hehe...

P.S.: I didn't think that you will take it seriously..

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#10 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 5:49 PM
The admins and moderators know me now because....

We know you becuse you've uploaded such a lot, and made so many posts!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 6:02 PM
Hi Romer.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Scholar
#12 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 6:55 PM
Welcome, RomerJon! I love 80's and 90's movies, too. There was a lot of comedic gold through that era that has been unable to be matched today. Music, too! I tend to listen more to older songs than current ones.

By the way, haricots, "spill it" is correct slang.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 8:49 PM
Hi RomerJon17 Welcome to ModTheSims!

My YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/simdrew1993
My Sims http://simdrew1993.deviantart.com/
My Ganondorf Impression: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbqKxNM6IO0?HD=1
Batman Impressions http://youtu.be/hPYnW2AZdzI?hd=1

I make Zelda Sims, so please feel free to check them out!!! :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Purplepaws
Welcome, RomerJon! I love 80's and 90's movies, too. There was a lot of comedic gold through that era that has been unable to be matched today. Music, too! I tend to listen more to older songs than current ones.

By the way, haricots, "spill it" is correct slang.

Yeah I'm addictive to the 80s and the 90s.... =) Don't ask why ^^
LoL "spill out" is a slang word..... wow I didn't know that XD

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Scholar
#15 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 9:21 PM
LoL "spill out" is a slang word..... wow I didn't know that XD

At least it is in the States. "Spill it" means to let something concealed be known. There's also "spill the beans," which means to reveal something that was meant to be kept secret, and "spill your guts," which means to open up about something completely. Don't know how many of those are American-only expressions.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 9:26 PM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 19th Mar 2012 at 9:47 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Purplepaws
At least it is in the States. "Spill it" means to let something concealed be known. There's also "spill the beans," which means to reveal something that was meant to be kept secret, and "spill your guts," which means to open up about something completely. Don't know how many of those are American-only expressions.

Interesting =) I'm Australian and we have least or more slang words in Australia =)

Quote: Originally posted by Simsample
We know you becuse you've uploaded such a lot, and made so many posts!

Well I was posting some threads in a wrong topic section and I was PM too much to an admin and I was stupid... Well I stop for doing that because I was posting some unnecessary posts to her and it was my fault...

Yeah about the uploads.... I have sometimes change required and rejections.... Because of Custom Contents ( Features contents subscriptions ).. That's my fear...

I'm still knowing about Mod The Sims =) I really like this site =)

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Scholar
#17 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 12:49 PM
Interesting =) I'm Australian and we have least or more slang words in Australia =))

Hi neighbors! *big hug from Indonesia*

I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#18 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 4:17 PM
Hey Jonathan! Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a nice stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: