Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Apr 2023 at 12:17 PM
Default Skirt recolours affecting whole body
I am trying to recolour Cat's Farmer Skirt, but when I do (either using just bodyshop, or with SimPe) the sim's body is shaded darker with some game tops, and not others. What is happening here?

Image 1 shows the sim in a top which has body shading, image 2 shows the same top not doing that with one of Cat's recolours, and image 3 shows a different top with no shading on my recolour.

File attached.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  5fb58377_ffs2.7z (58.4 KB, 4 downloads)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Apr 2023 at 10:13 PM
Is your Bodyshop properly configured? Because the texture is 512x512, and it's supposed to be 1024x1024 for adults. If Bodyshop hasn't been set up properly, it reduces the size of the textures.

This type of shading issue often happens if the bump maps and skin texture aren't the same size.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Apr 2023 at 2:04 AM Last edited by VirtualAlex : 28th Apr 2023 at 2:14 AM.
That was the problem, thanks. I never knew about configuring BS, so thanks for that!!