Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Apr 2024 at 6:38 PM
Default WCIF a mod for unbreakable objects? (Toilets, showers, computers etc)
Hi.

Is there a mod for making things unbreakable? My showers keep breaking and it's making me insane.

Thanks.
Advertisement
Meet Me In My Next Life
#2 Old 10th Apr 2024 at 2:07 AM Last edited by Simonut : 10th Apr 2024 at 2:18 AM.
@youngmisspayne Creator name Squinge have a mod that may help here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...2nvp4cesm0bb447

Be sure to read what it said there and be sure you have the right EP. Hope it help I use it myself so far I do not have the broken objects problems.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
@youngmisspayne Creator name Squinge have a mod that may help here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...2nvp4cesm0bb447

Be sure to read what it said there and be sure you have the right EP. Hope it help I use it myself so far I do not have the broken objects problems.

Thank you, but I can't access that website for some reason
Forum Resident
#4 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 5:35 PM
Insimenator.org goes intermittently unavailable for unknown reasons. It usually comes back within a few hours or at worst days. Keep trying. (I got through just now, for what that's worth.)
Mad Poster
#5 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 6:24 PM
Make sure your antivirus isn't blocking it. Mine always tries to.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#6 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut

The post says community lots, does it work on residential for you?

nvm, I didn't read the fine print!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 10:17 PM
Insim doesn't have HTTPS, so if your browser is blocking older HTTP sites, that could cause the site to not work for you. It's possible to turn on HTTP sites in for instance Firefox.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 15th Apr 2024 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Insim doesn't have HTTPS, so if your browser is blocking older HTTP sites, that could cause the site to not work for you. It's possible to turn on HTTP sites in for instance Firefox.

I think that is it, but I don't know how to make Malwarebytes not flag them.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 15th Apr 2024 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I think that is it, but I don't know how to make Malwarebytes not flag them.

Are you sure it's Malwarebytes, and not the browser?

I don't get a warning when "Do not activate only HTTPS" is selected (in Firefox), but if it's on, I get warnings when trying to visit non-HTTPS sites. I've got most of the other settings on higher alert, though.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 15th Apr 2024 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Are you sure it's Malwarebytes, and not the browser?

I don't get a warning when "Do not activate only HTTPS" is selected (in Firefox), but if it's on, I get warnings when trying to visit non-HTTPS sites. I've got most of the other settings on higher alert, though.

What type of warnings?

I get this.

Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#11 Old 15th Apr 2024 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
What type of warnings?

I get this.

Add the site to the whitelist:
https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc...n-Browser-Guard
Meet Me In My Next Life
#12 Old 16th Apr 2024 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
The post says community lots, does it work on residential for you?

nvm, I didn't read the fine print!

@HugeLunatic Sorry I did not read the post correctly, I never pay attention that it said community lot. Anyway there is no breakage there That I notice nor on my home lots.
thanks for bring that post back to my attention.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".