Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 6:40 PM
Default Can i transfer University from one save to another???
Well i really like the university from BrntWaffles's save for St.Manolia but the save is o big and have around 35.000 objects and is very laggy and slow loading in my game so can i transfer the university to another save????
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#2 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 9:40 PM
IF there is a university.nhd file in the save folder, you can copy and paste it into another save game folder, and when your sim goes to Uni from that save game, they will attend the version you just copy and pasted in. You should probably keep a backup of that .nhd file somewhere else, as if you really like it, you'll need to add it to the save game files of any other new games you start and wish to proceed to that Uni version with. You cannot really install it as a default replacement using this method. Rather, you have to remember to add it to each new game whenever you plan on pursuing the degree, which, after a few times, will likely fall by the wayside. Still, a great EP for the stuff it gives you.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 10:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
IF there is a university.nhd file in the save folder, you can copy and paste it into another save game folder, and when your sim goes to Uni from that save game, they will attend the version you just copy and pasted in. You should probably keep a backup of that .nhd file somewhere else, as if you really like it, you'll need to add it to the save game files of any other new games you start and wish to proceed to that Uni version with. You cannot really install it as a default replacement using this method. Rather, you have to remember to add it to each new game whenever you plan on pursuing the degree, which, after a few times, will likely fall by the wayside. Still, a great EP for the stuff it gives you.

Thanks i'll try it