Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 13th Feb 2024 at 10:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
I never thought of that, but I could indeed have small collections called "Andrew's Clothes" and "Julian's Clothes", so they don't accidentally wear each other's clothes.

But wearing each other's clothes is fun! https://modthesims.info/d/244421/me...-nightwear.html

I like the 'just woohooed and threw on my partner's shirt in the morning' look.
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#27 Old 13th Feb 2024 at 12:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
To me it seems impossible, but then some people have done things we thought were impossible. So I don't really know, but I'd be surprised if it was possible. The things we've seen don't really add new things to the UI, they just sort of give it a different coat of paint, or expand it sideways. Never seen something that makes a dialog have parts it did not have previously. Someone like LazyDuchess would know better, since she actually gets in to the game itself and changes stuff.

Really, has anyone tried to add something new to the UI? Sims 2 Modders have managed to make the impossible possible, but to me it seems like you would need to modify really extensive stuff to make it happen.

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Page 2 of 2