Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2024 at 7:38 PM
Default Occult Legacy Challenge
Occult Legacy Challenge
Created by Sammleys

I wanted to make an occult legacy challenge because I thought it would be a great way to play around with all the different kinds of Occults in Sims. Another reason is because there isn’t a legacy that I can find which has all the occults. If you know of one please let me know, I would love to check it out myself. The challenge would be updated as more Occults get added to the game. As of right now the Sims Occults we will play with are: Vampire, Spellcaster, Werewolf, Alien, Mermaid. Please let me know if there are any issues, as I am currently playing through this challenge myself.

I didn’t want to go super into details with the backstories of each generation because I want it to be open for any stories that the sims or you guys come up with.

Rules
For each generation complete the designated aspiration, career, and skills.
There are two colors associated with every generation.(clothings and home decor)
Play on any lifespan you wish (normal recommended)
Must complete Occult Class (alien,mermaid do not)
Would be fun but not require, live in world associated with occult
If you are playing this Challenge please @Sammleys, I would love to check out what you guys do with my challenge

Packs for challenge: City living, Get to work, Werewolf, vampires, paranormal, realm of magic, island living, Strangerville, cats and dogs

Gen 1: Human (Gray, Yellow)
This sims grew up loving everything supernatural, learning about them from stories and myths. They wanted to see if all the stories were true, and found themselves right in the middle. Making friends so she can learn from the source.

Traits: Paranoid, Adventures, Insider

Requirement:
Live on a haunted residential and become a paranormal investigator Freelancer
Must complete Strangerville mystery Aspiration
Master the Knitting and Medium skills
Fall in Love with a werewolf
Make Couldry your best friend
Becomes good friends with at least 5 Occults sims

Gen 2: WereWolf (Green, Orange)
Grew up surrounded by ghosts and creatures of the night. Watching how the world treated them, being hunted down and killed. They wanted to protect them from the world. So they helped create the very first Supernatural Police force. In hopes that it would help prevent Occults files from reaching the public.

Traits: Dog lover, Glutton, Hot-headed

Requirement:
Complete Emissary of the Collective werewolf Aspiration
Complete the Detective Career
Complete Werewolf class
Master Fitness and Gardening Skills
Fall in love with a Vampire
Always have a dog in household

Gen 3: Vampire (Red, Purple)
Unlike their parents they wanted to be part of the human world. So they overcome their urges because they can help the humans by becoming a doctor. In hopes of teaching the humans to understand that not all creatures of the night are bad.

Traits: Good, Gloomy, Creative

Requirement:
Complete the Good Vampire Aspiration
Complete the Doctor Career
Complete Vampire Class
Master pipe organ, Charisma skills
Fall in love with a Spellcaster
Live on Haunted Lot trait and have a Ghost be your Best friend

Gen 4: Spellcaster (Pink, Cyan)
Growing up in their family’s farm, watching them make medicine from herbs they grew themselves. Love having dirt under their nails. This sims never find the one to spend their life with like their parents had but still wanted to be a parent themselves.

Traits: Vegetarian, Prefectionist, Loves Outdoors

Requirement:
Compete the Spellcaster & sorcery aspiration
Complete the Floral Designer career
Master Gardening and Flowering Arranging Skills
Lives on Simple-living lot
Complete Spellcaster Class
Have an Alien baby/never married
Has a cat as a familiar

Gen 5: Alien (Neon, White)
They grew up thinking they were just like everyone else, until one day they met an alien while as a teenager and everything changed. They wanted to learn more about their race and where they come from. So they research everything they could find about aliens and explore Sixam for themselves.

Traits: Genius, Geek, Erratic

Requirement:
Complete Nerd Brain Aspiration
Complete sciencelist career
Master Logic and Rocket Science Skills
Live in TLC apartment for young adults lifespan
Stay good friends with childhood alien and visit Sixam
Fall in love with a mermaid

Gen 6: Mermaid (Blue,Pink)
This sim's parents were never really around so they spend a lot of time alone with their music. Once they moved out, they find themself drawn to the ocean where they befriend their BBF the dolphin. They never really understand what it means to fall in love, so they go through many relationships.

Traits: Child of the ocean, Noncommitted, Music lover

Requirement
Complete Serial Romantic Aspiration
Complete the Marine Biologist career
Master fishing, singing, logic skills
Befriend a dolphin
Achieve level 8 instrument of choice
Goes through a divorce and marries another sims