Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 11:13 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Pets, Seasons
Default Is it possible to change the face of a new born child?
I tried reading all of the FAQ questions, but I didn't find a thread like this...
So the problem is, that my sim family just had a baby and now the child is a teenager, but she has these HUGE lips and I would like to change them,
but without starting to make a new family with smaller lips...

So is this change possible? With a hack or something?
:taekwondo
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 11:24 PM
If you have EP then there is a University reward for plastic surgery this should let you alter the lips,otherwise i'm afraid not
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 11:29 PM
:F I don't have university, atleast not yet.

...Oh well.
Thanks for answering.
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 1:12 AM
If you have the insimenator in your game, you can spawn the temporal mod, and then fix appearance > sim name > face lift. that lets you alter the sim.

Love me
--I am your keeper
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 9:04 PM
O_o Ok. I'll try that.
Thanks.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#6 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 9:09 PM
If you have any further questions about the InSIMenator, please post to their site as they have a whole forum dedicated to it: http://www.insimenator.net
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 10:30 PM
you can also do it with sim pe. I'm shure there is a tutorial here... somewhere.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 10:34 PM
If you use SimPE you can, or try using the plastic surgery thing included with Uni.
#9 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 11:19 PM
Yu~ki!!!!1111one. ^O^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 6:43 PM
Ok. Thanks everyone for answering and helping! I appreciate it. ^__^

Zeal: Yeah XD <3~ I made it myself, I have a huge amount of
Malice Mizer Icons and banners in my livejournal-journal. :>
#11 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PinkPanther
If you use SimPE you can, or try using the plastic surgery thing included with Uni.

Can teens use the plastic surgery reward??? I've tried to "fix" one of my teens with it, but when I click on it it doesn't come up with any interaction...

Steph
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 5:59 PM
You have to use SimPE to change the actions of the teen to an adults, then use the Plastic Surgery and change it's actions back to adults, really confusing I understand, but SimPE shows how.