Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#101 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 9:33 PM Last edited by holysims : 20th Dec 2011 at 2:34 PM. Reason: Am I doing something wrong?
Here's my entry for February - because even though it's the month of love, it's STILL COLD. It's my first contest entry, so it probably sucks. It was fun to make though! P.S. Don't ask me what happened with the guys tuxedo, that's sims 2's fault.

http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosti...%20February.png
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 1:21 AM
Default Photo For The Month of May

Maia in a feild of flowers in the wonderful month of May :]
Test Subject
#103 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 2:16 AM
My second upload: October

I hadn't seen anyone submit Trick or Treaters :D
Test Subject
#104 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 11:51 PM
Default May
This my entry for May!
Test Subject
#105 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 3:00 AM
Default Photo For The Month of January

My second phot is for the month of January. The stunning Miranda Cappela is posing in her element: the snow. (I found out how to take a picture without the pause sign :])
Field Researcher
#106 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 8:45 PM
October

.. with "rain" from the water can

Please, sorry for my bad English..
Test Subject
#107 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 10:49 PM
Yay! One of my favorites for December.
Test Subject
#108 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 10:35 AM Last edited by whiterider : 18th Dec 2011 at 1:32 PM. Reason: Snipping out huuuugeass quote.
Default School Photograph
[IMG]This is a school photo, when the kids start back at school[/IMG] [IMG]img[/IMG] [QUOTE=heaven] Official MTS 2012 Calendar Contest: The Sims 2
Use your creativity to showcase your sims in a shot fitting for each month of the year. The picture should be a scene with sims in it representing the "feel" of a particular month. Have the family gathered for Christmas dinner? Take a picture! Beach party in June? Please use northern hemisphere seasons.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Snapshot.zip (391.6 KB, 14 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#109 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 10:36 AM Last edited by whiterider : 18th Dec 2011 at 1:32 PM. Reason: Snipping out huuuugeass quote.
Default School Photograph
[IMG]This is a school photo, when the kids start back at school[/IMG] [IMG]img[/IMG]
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Snapshot.zip (391.6 KB, 10 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#110 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 1:24 PM
Default My Entry :) - April
Hey, this is my contest entry and it's representing april. The most popular theme for april is probably easter but i wanted to be more original so i thought that when spring starts the weather is getting warmer and more people spend their time outside so my picture is about kids having a picnic and just having fun..
Screenshots

◊☆кαмιℓє257☆◊
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#111 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 1:33 PM
babe1, please follow the instructions to upload your picture to an image host (or attach it as an image, not a zip file), then use the [img] tags around the URL of the image to have it show up in the post.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#112 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 7:27 PM
kamile257 - Your picture should be in your post, rather than an attachment at the bottom. Please see the "How to Enter" section if you're unsure how to post an image in your reply.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#113 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 11:43 PM
May graduates
Test Subject
#114 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Irashik
October

Hi, first time taking part in the foreign competition. Did not understand what means the CC. I apologize if that something is wrong, I'll fix it. And sorry for my bad English.

I don't mean to be rude, but almost every hairstyle in your image is pay..... I dont know if I am supposed to post this here, but I'm sorry if I'm not, I'm just trying to keep the contest fair

Now, I dont have anything against vegetarians, but just think for a minute, I eat meat, which cause methane gas, which, as we all know, puts holes in the ozone layer., whilst vegetarians, eat the plants that provide earth with oxygen.
Demi xxx
Test Subject
#115 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 1:28 AM
I had reposted my entry for November here
http://modthesims.info/showpost.php...62&postcount=96
Test Subject
#116 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 11:39 AM
Default July
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#117 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 2:11 PM
scorpion1d3x - Your image is still not the correct size. It is 1024x768 so once you get it cropped, just edit your post and swap the images.

Kytty - Your image is the correct size but it should not have a border around it. When you crop that off, your image might be too small.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#118 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 3:22 PM
My 'Beach Time' for June ~ Sorry by My Last Mistake, I Read the article a little fast. Now Following the Contest Rules

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#119 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 5:30 PM
August

A blast from the past
The Woodstock Festival
Bethel - New York, from August 15 to August 18, 1969.

Three days of peace & music

Please, sorry for my bad English..
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#120 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 6:57 PM
holysims,

your picture is very visible, and seems to be the correct size too, so I'm sure heaven will update the table soon. Patience
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#121 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 7:03 PM
Whoops, yes. Armiel is right. I managed to overlook that one somehow. Sorry for making you worry. On my way to update now but...here. :D

Lab Assistant
#122 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 10:00 PM
Because May is my birthday month AND I just like May, here is my entry,
(And I really like it if I do say so myself :)

May:

Whew... Resized image look like crap :( Oh well...

Merry Christmas!

~123blissb

"The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive."
-Robert Heinlein
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 10:56 PM
Default Entry for June
School's out! Most school's are out in the month of June and I thought that would be a good way to start the summer months!

Forum Resident
#124 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 11:38 PM Last edited by harlequin_eyes : 20th Dec 2011 at 12:07 AM.
Default February
This is fun! So hard to only pick 2 months to enter for...

Image is automatically re-sized, click for original!
Test Subject
#125 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 7:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
scorpion1d3x - Your image is still not the correct size. It is 1024x768 so once you get it cropped, just edit your post and swap the images.

Kytty - Your image is the correct size but it should not have a border around it. When you crop that off, your image might be too small.

Done
http://modthesims.info/showpost.php...62&postcount=96

Page 5 of 8