Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 8:57 PM
Default the Dormies
why are they all so ug....weird looking?
i wish there was some way to smite them with my awesome custom content.
in a way that your game creates new dormies/townies, but only with YOUR downloaded stuff.
and wouldnt it be cool if your sims in the student bin pondered along another sims dorm and moved in?
it seems only logical that its possible since binned sims also visit sims in houses, you just cant call or invite them.

yep, thats about it. no tech help needed, just mere tips and advices.
so dont close my thread before i get replies thank you.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 9:07 PM
You can change the pre-made dorms, just as you can change other pre-made lots.
Put up as much CC as you want :D
But you'll need a cheat to use some build mode tools, you can look it up at the Wiki.
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 9:10 PM
its not the dorms themselves I dont like, its the people that decide to live with my sims. they look like monkeys :P
Site Helper
#4 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 2:59 PM
A makeover chair will let you give them free makeovers to add custom hair and such. But to get them to buy new clothes you need to buy a business lot to sell new clothes to them or see if the Christianlov clothing rack is in the graveyard.

You can move your sims in the sim bin into an occupied dorm if there are enough beds for the combined household. This makes the dormies who were using some of the rooms move out. It also makes the bills higher, because you pay the proportianate amount for each controllable sim in the dorm.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook