Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 7:22 PM
Custom World with custom light (morning, evening, ...). But, how??? Sky_ClearLight.ini instance???
Hello, I want to make custom weather for my new world. I have already made a water colour, I have changed the sunrise- and sunsettime and I have changed the sky colour. Now, I don't know, how I can make light for day and night. I want to make the night darker, because my world is a city. When the night is darker you can see the streetlights better and it looks nicer. I have worked with INI-Files in the Sims 3 Folder. I have seen an INI-File with the name Sky_ClearLight.ini(The Sims 3/GameData/Shared/NonPackaged/Ini). I think its the right INI-File but I don't know the instance, so I can't add the File to my .world-File with S3PE. Do you know the instance for Sky_ClearLight (and for Sky_PartlyCloudyLight).
Thanks for your help
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by King of magic
Hello, I want to make custom weather for my new world. I have already made a water colour, I have changed the sunrise- and sunsettime and I have changed the sky colour. Now, I don't know, how I can make light for day and night. I want to make the night darker, because my world is a city. When the night is darker you can see the streetlights better and it looks nicer. I have worked with INI-Files in the Sims 3 Folder. I have seen an INI-File with the name Sky_ClearLight.ini(The Sims 3/GameData/Shared/NonPackaged/Ini). I think its the right INI-File but I don't know the instance, so I can't add the File to my .world-File with S3PE. Do you know the instance for Sky_ClearLight (and for Sky_PartlyCloudyLight).
Thanks for your help

Everything you need is in this thread: Sea, Sky, and Light Perameters
Especially read mahamudos' posts on page 13. Farther on down that same page, post 323, I've uploaded the entire set of ini files ready for importing into your .world with s3pe.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Sep 2013 at 1:31 PM
Answer
Thank you for your help! You are the best