Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Dec 2023 at 9:55 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Seasons
Default basement/"garden level" windows
I've downloaded that set of "metro windows", which have options for windows positioned at various heights on a wall... If I used the ones that sit up at the top of the wall, and put them on the walls of a basement... would there be a way to get something like appears in the attached screenshot? It's the old police station a couple blocks from my old high school in Chicago, used in the exterior shots for "Hill Street Blues". Building basements where the ground outside is nice and flat against the building is tricky enough, but I have my doubts about putting windows in a wall that is half below grade. Possible, or not?

Failing that, does anyone know of some wallpaper or paint scheme that I could use on the outside of my building's foundation - left AS a FOUNDATION - to give the desired impression of having basement windows?

Thanks as always.
Screenshots