Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2024 at 4:00 AM
Default can't search in delphy's download organiser
hiya, i'm trying to clear a bunch of cc i don't want in an attempt to make my game run and run smoothly but i have an extreme amount of cc so doing it manually would be next to impossible. i'm using delphy's download organiser to accomplish this but i've run into a problem. for some reason when i try to use the search box and press go, nothing happens at all. i've made sure that there are files in my folders containing the word i'm searching, it just doesn't work for some reason

is there something specific i'm supposed to do? am i doing something wrong? i'm really confused
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 25th Jan 2024 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DerpBox
hiya, i'm trying to clear a bunch of cc i don't want in an attempt to make my game run and run smoothly but i have an extreme amount of cc so doing it manually would be next to impossible. i'm using delphy's download organiser to accomplish this but i've run into a problem. for some reason when i try to use the search box and press go, nothing happens at all. i've made sure that there are files in my folders containing the word i'm searching, it just doesn't work for some reason

is there something specific i'm supposed to do? am i doing something wrong? i'm really confused

I don't use Delphy's Download Organizer, but I know that sometimes search functions mess up. I've had this happen with other programs and even browsers and sites.

What you could do is try to find CC alphabetically with the Download Organizer and the keyword you want. If someone knows what happens and how you can fix it, then thats good. For the meantime, if you want you can try my way. :D

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jan 2024 at 8:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FuryCat
I don't use Delphy's Download Organizer, but I know that sometimes search functions mess up. I've had this happen with other programs and even browsers and sites.

What you could do is try to find CC alphabetically with the Download Organizer and the keyword you want. If someone knows what happens and how you can fix it, then thats good. For the meantime, if you want you can try my way. :D

i actually did figure out the fix for it, it's actually pretty strange and seemingly unrelated lol. i had to set the locations of all my expansion packs in the program and only then did the search function start working. only the expansion packs tho, i thankfully didn't have to set the locations for stuff packs. that would have been a nightmare since the stuff pack section didn't have the corresponding numbers next to them, i would have given up on delphy's download organiser completely at that point
Instructor
#4 Old 26th Jan 2024 at 3:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DerpBox
i actually did figure out the fix for it, it's actually pretty strange and seemingly unrelated lol. i had to set the locations of all my expansion packs in the program and only then did the search function start working. only the expansion packs tho, i thankfully didn't have to set the locations for stuff packs. that would have been a nightmare since the stuff pack section didn't have the corresponding numbers next to them, i would have given up on delphy's download organiser completely at that point

Honestly, pretty weird! Good thing you found it out!

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.