Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 8:41 PM Last edited by wiz1 : 26th Nov 2009 at 9:00 PM.
Default Pregnancy Morph
Is there a tutoriol on making one? With blender.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 12:39 AM
Oh, is it possible to make children able to get part time jobs?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#3 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 3:00 AM
Do you mean making the mesh or getting it to show in the game?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 3:33 AM
Both, really.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#5 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 6:03 AM
I'm planning to write a tutorial on body fat/fit/thin/pregnant morphs as soon as I get the next version of my tool to make them done. Should be by the end of the weekend. I use Milkshape, though.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 3:57 PM
Is it up yet?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#7 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 10:09 PM
Not yet - been lazy. The software is ready, though. Maybe I'll do a simple tutorial for adding a pregnant morph now and the more advanced one for doing all the morphs for new or very modified meshes later since I need more time to experiment. It won't use Blender - I don't think Blender has a plugin to export morph meshes yet.
Alchemist
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 12:09 AM
It's a shame, too, because there is no object mesh plug-in either. I started to work on one, but working in python instead of C/C++ is just as tough for me as getting old timers from NYC to work in something other than Fortran.

If you like to say what you think, be sure you know which to do first.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WesHowe
It's a shame, too, because there is no object mesh plug-in either. I started to work on one, but working in python instead of C/C++ is just as tough for me as getting old timers from NYC to work in something other than Fortran.

Hey, I resemble that remark!
Alchemist
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 8:35 PM
If your gait has been a bit wobbly lately, you might check and see if one of your legs is a little bit longer than the other.

If you like to say what you think, be sure you know which to do first.