Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 7:10 PM
Default Mythic Dawn High - Round Three and Final Results up!
Please place in ‘Other’.

Welcome to the hallowed halls of Mythic Dawn High.

This ancient institution has spent several millennia educating students of varying species to help them fulfil their fullest potential and to help them embrace their futures. From ghouls to werewolves, from angels to demons, and everything in between, it is our mandate to teach and protect our pupils. Our curriculum ranges from Potions to Advanced Charms, from Astronomy to Mythical Cultures, with exceptional staff here to help bright young minds through this time of their lives.

So, welcome to your new life here at Mythic Dawn High.

Rules

- All Sims must be non-human. They can be crosses between different races, full-breeds, or even half-human. They can look human, as long as you specify what race they are.
- Teen Sims only, be it male, female, or hermaphrodite.
- Follow the S2C Contest Rules.
- No Sim-stealing.
- Up to two entries per person allowed.
- If you need to leave the contest before the end for whatever reason, PM me. Do not leave without any word.
- No photoshopping.

Additional Information

- Extensions may be granted, depending on the circumstances.
- There will be no eliminations.
- This contest will be focused on your Storytelling abilities, not how beautiful your Sims are, so be as creative as you want!
- There will be four Rounds, including the Application Round noted below.

School Board

President of the School Board: Drei Mydre (Dreamydre15)
Vice-President of the School Board: Simplira Simsi (Simply_Sims)
Treasurer: Riipmi Genz (_RIPMYJEANZ_)

Reserve Committee Member: Leaf Fae (Lethe)
Headmistress Silentus Psychosia (SilentPsycho)

Students

Zykina Sibylla: Application Round One Round Two Round Three
Spectra Orpheus: Application Round One Round Two Round Three
Alenia Forgwarth: Application Dropped Out
Celeste Smith: Application Round One Dropped Out
Nathan Mattix: Application Dropped Out
Fergus Rice: Application Round One Round Two Round Three
Xena Trant: Application Round One Dropped Out
Nila Farpor: Application Dropped Out
Myra Maines: Application Round One Round Two Dropped Out
Autumn Springs: Application Round One Round Two Dropped Out
Pepper Ashton: Application Dropped Out
Simone Yattle: Application Round One Round Two Dropped Out
Jenette Luther: Application Round One Round Two Round Three
Skayle Eden: Application Dropped Out
Quinne Ridding: Application Round One Round Two Round Three
Lucille Rae Coleman: Application Round One Dropped Out
Cedric St. Frances IV: Application Round One Round Two Round Three
Raum GhostTree: Application Round One Expelled
Sarah Greene: Application Round One Round Two Round Three
Annie Longbeard: Application Round One Round Two Round Three
Abssastsda: Application Round One Dropped Out
Treacle Valentine: Application Round One Dropped Out

Application

Please supply the following details to the school.

Name:
Species:
Brief Biography:
Any special requirements:

Please enclose the following photos with your application to the school, for security reasons. Please note that under the MDPA (Mythical Data Protection Act), only a few members of staff will have access to these details, and only with your permission.

- One head shot.
- One body shot.
- One free shot.

If there are any problems or enquires, feel free to contact me. I hope you enjoy your time here at this institution.

Yours sincerely,
Silentus Psychosia,
Headmistress.

---

At the end of the year, a prize will be given to the best three students. The third best student will get one prize of their choice, the second will get two prizes of their choice, and the top student will get all three prizes. The prizes are below:

Professor Dryadia Mythica

The twins Ilyaria and Talis Revani of the Revani Royal Family

Davanar Merani of the Merani Mer Tribe

Applications end Friday 25th July, 11:00pm GMT.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Advertisement
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 1:10 AM
Contest Approved
Begins 7.20.08
Ends 8.23.08
  • Do not post replies and/or contest applications before the contest host has checked in on this thread, or your post will be deleted.
  • DO NOT WRITE USELESS POSTS like "Hey cool contest, I think I might join." Reserve type posts and useless posts about coming back with an application will be deleted.

Formerly known as boolPropped
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 11:08 AM
Headmistress Silentus Psychosia reporting in! Let's start this fine school day!

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

#4 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 11:34 AM
Name: Zykina Sibylla

Species: Xrsal

Brief Biography: I was created in what I believe humans like to call the "Sombrero Galaxy", but to me my home is ASCII. I had a peaceful life there, and I still do not understand why my Zexu's (I think they're called "parents" here) decided to visit this planet. They tell me that they did it to provide a better life for me, but these strange creatures called "humans" are just...nauseating. I've never seen such bizarre beings in my entire life span. But I am willing to adjust to the change and I enjoy meeting new beings in this institution.

Any special requirements: It is necessary that I empty my drozinus every 6 hours, failure to do so will result in combustion

Head Shot

Body Shot

Free Shot

Although miniature toy robots are nothing like the 20ft. tall robots back at ASCII, recreating them makes me feel closer to home and is a hobby I really enjoy.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 12:03 PM
Nice work, novemberlove!I've finally figured out how to label hyperlinks, thanks to an IRC friend, so I've added you to the list.

Because a couple of people have asked, Special Requirements are just an interesting fact, such as vampires might have 'must have a daily portion of blood at lunch and must not be placed at a desk next to the window'. Something to make you think.

#6 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 12:05 PM
Thank you! this is the first contest i've participated in so im very excited
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 1:22 PM
(I hope I could cope up with this contest--school's a chore!)

Name: Spectra Orpheus

Species: Morpheans

Brief Bio: I was created in the 2,423,244th star created in the Andromeda Galaxy, Syxillion. I was curious to know about my race, the Orpheans. Then we went to this planet...Sphlex! (Darn in Morphican, our dialect) And I thought I was getting a larger wardrobe! Seriously, human fashion is--trashy. And their culture is so complex--might it be too much for one Morphean? That's why I came to Mythic Dawn High--to learn about different races and accept differences. It might be a bumpy ride, but I know this schoolyear will be one maspellian (Awesome in Morphican) time!

Any Special Requirements: As far as me being red is concerned, I am terribly allergic to what humans call "Chili Con Carne". The taste of it is horrible, and it makes my face inflate.

Head Shot:

Body Shot:

Extra Shot:

Red ants--small creatures from Earth fascinate me. How small they are, but they are incredible strong!

novemberlove - Gosh, the competition's tough! She's STUNNING!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 3:55 PM
Nice to have you aboard 1306! Added you to the list. Now for some more species, we need some home-grown species to defend the title of best student from these two aliens!

Any judges willing to judge, or people willing to donate prizes, PM me. We still need 3 judges.

Field Researcher
#9 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 4:37 PM
Name: Alenia Forgwarth

Species: Half-Whitean, Half Human,

Brief Biography: I lived on the sun until I was 12, as do all Whiteans, and then I joined my father on planet Earth, I lived with him for three years, but the looks from strangers were too much, and my human father, feeling pity for me, sent me to Mythic Dawn High, where there would be other individuals in my situation.

Any special requirements: I must only drink ketraphid water. Anything else will make my throat close up, it's an allergy unique to my race.

Headshot

Bodyshot

Freeshot
- I love sport! Jogging is my fave, but the bike machines at the gym are awesome too. We never had them on the sun. We had hardly anything on the sun. It's the one good thing about humans.

Hope that's okay! The other entries are gorgeous!
Em
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 4:49 PM
Yep, that's fine emspp! I'll add you to the list.

Ironically, the one race I didn't think about when writing this was aliens, and now there's three! I thought of dragons, demons, angels, ghosts, sprites, mermaids and men, vampires, werewolves, etc, but no aliens. Goes to show you, doesn't it :D

#11 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 5:40 PM
Great entries everyone and I didnt even think of mine as an alien...but since she's from another planet, then she must be lol
Field Researcher
#12 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 5:53 PM
This does look like a fun contest In my head (which is where Whitean comes from) a Whitean is a sort of wierd angel. Very pale, almost white skin, red eyes and red hair. And she's part human too... Hopefully we'll get some other cool characters. This is gonna be great, it's such a unique idea for a contest!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:05 PM
Thanks, I got the idea from all the contests I joined that said "Sims don't have to be human", but usually it was only me or me and one other person actually used a non-human Sim.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:55 PM
I want to join, but my contest in runnning too.

Will you have a cycle two?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grayx3eyedsoul
Will you have a cycle two?

Depends on how well I can pull this one off. It's my first time hosting a contest, so I'm a little nervous.

If everything goes okay, I will most likely do a second round.

Field Researcher
#16 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 10:19 PM
And I'll join that one too! Come on people, more apps! I couldn't bear it if this one DIDN'T go well...
Em
#17 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emspp
And I'll join that one too! Come on people, more apps! I couldn't bear it if this one DIDN'T go well...
Em

I feel the same! i'm trying to "advertise" by putting it in my siggy, so hopefully people will see it and come on over
#18 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 5:48 AM
can i judge?
Forum Resident
#19 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 8:55 AM
Name: Celeste Smith
Species: Alien/human
Brief Biography: My father is of an unknown alien race, dropped off on my grandparents' doorstep three months after my grandfather was abducted while stargazing. My mother, fully human, fell in love with Mr Tall Dark and Handsome the moment he stepped into English class on their first day of high school. I was born several years later. Despite my and my father's strange skin color, I've lead a perfectly normal life many human girls can only dream of. Now, as I enter high school, I'd like to broaden my horizons as it were and get to know some others who are not of full (or any) human parentage.
Any special requirements: None.

Head Shot:

Body Shot:

Free Shot:

While normally you'd find me pondering my next chess move or with my nose stuck in a book, i enjoy the occasional karaoke session with my dad (he's camera-shy and made me crop him out of the shot).
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 9:56 AM
IrishGrace - Gee, I was going to make a purple sim! She's stunning!

emspp - Glad to see some half-humans here She's cute!

Come on guys, this is a great contest! We need more enrollees!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 10:05 AM
Ooo, Celeste is pretty! I love the amount of Enayla skins in this contest, they're my favourite.

Don't forget, you can have up to 2 entries per person, so if anyone wants to add another entry, they can.

Also, thanks to ErickaBreann, Simply_Sims, and _RIPMYJEANZ_ for being our main judges. If anyone wants to be an energency Judge, PM me.

#22 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 11:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentPsycho
Don't forget, you can have up to 2 entries per person, so if anyone wants to add another entry, they can.

I think I may submit another one soon :D
#23 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 12:52 PM
Default 2nd Entry
Name: Nathan Mattix
Species: Vampire
Brief Biography: Until recently, I was always the shy one in class, and people would take advantage of this and pick on me. I never had the courage to stand up for myself, but then one night as I was walking home, something strange happened. I passed out, and when I awoke I was completely different. Long story short…something turned me into a vampire. A creature that is feared by everyone. Which is why I’m transferring to Mystic Dawn High. Some may think of this as a curse, but I needed this change, and the new power I hold is gratifying.

Any special requirements: May I request that all classes be held in the basement or windowless rooms. And I only drink the blood of animals.

Head Shot

Body Shot

Free Shot

Although not being able to step outside during the day is a major disadvantage, It gives me lots of time to practice playing chess. However, i'm still not very good at it.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 12:59 PM
Yay, the first non-alien! Nathan's cute!

Field Researcher
#25 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 2:57 PM
I'm going to enter again too... hmmm... *is thinking*
Em

Page 1 of 20