Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 8:27 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife
Default Vampier wont bite and other issues...
I have serched though the site an came across alot of referance to things such as fly here an such but not found anything realating to my problem.

My sim had a run in with a vampire an was truned. After this I noticed that I didnt have the "Scope Room" option.. no big deal cuz my sim didnt have a preferance set yet. I took the time to fix that prob an still no option. Ive had it before an my partner has the same downloads folder copied from this system to his an he dont have a problem with the room thing. (Side note hes not made a vamp yet)

The fly here an other works fine. Meet up an got good realtions with other townies whom I wished to turn but not given the option to bite them. Even with somone hes known for sometime an desiers to be married/engaged to Im still not given the option. Nor can I propose to move somone in... only spend the night.

Has anyone else ran into this issue??

Thanks for you time.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 9:15 PM
Do you have the patch?
You need to be friends with someone to bite them (I don't understand it either).

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 1:39 AM
Default =)
Quote: Originally posted by gwillewyn
Do you have the patch?
You need to be friends with someone to bite them (I don't understand it either).

Yeah I forget to add all the info bout the game an whats been going on with the sim.

Yes Ive patched the game. And the one that I want to bite is more than friends.
When you go out on a date you can see the wants an desires of the othe sim in the date progress bar... an both my sim an the one that hes been dating have the desire to get married. Mine also has the desire to bite but the option is just wont come up.

I dont run many hacks an Ive checked all that I have an from what Ive read they are all up to date an each one is running as its suppose to.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 7:40 AM
Default Issue solved
After spending the time going though everything here on the fourm an searching the sites I decided to stop being lazy an find out me self =)

Anyways short version of a long day...

The problem was *Pregnancy4All mod enabled Same-Sex couples and teens* found here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...+hoo+preg+4+all which was not interfearing with the game play options untill my sim got bitten.

*Edit* It may have cuz I dont recall ever having the "Scope Room" option before not that I bothered cuz I only went down town on dates not looking for one.

Side note - Is there a hack that will allow any an all sims to become pregant now??. All the ones that Ive serached are "out dated" by months.
Stupid people are stupid
#5 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 10:29 AM
Stephen75, have you checked insimenator.net?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 11:20 AM
Default Yeah...
Quote: Originally posted by angel f
Stephen75, have you checked insimenator.net?

Ive done just that... an after finding out that my orignal hack... outdated as it may be LoL causes problems with social options I went ahead an DLed the Inteenulator version thingie.

I used the insimentor hack from day one but there was a few things that I would like to come "natualy" =)

But I found the links on that sight to get the desired results

Thanks for the input an the helping hand.