Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#176 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 10:29 AM
Default Round 3 Scores
Here are the scores for Round 2....

1st. Petchy 75/75
2nd. titi 74/75
3rd. lynnie. 70/75
4th. Deatherella 57/75
5th. Anebrd 51/75

So the total scores for the three rounds are....

1st. Petchy 218/225
2nd. titi 217/225
3rd. lynnie. 213/225
4th. Deatherella 168/225
5th. Anebrd 155/225

Well done to everyone!

Your Round 4 scores will be posted next!

Like this post? You'll love my Tumblr! 😉
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#177 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 10:33 AM
Default Round 4 Scores
Here are the scores for Round 2....

1st. titi 74/75
2nd. Petchy 73/75
3rd. lynnie. 69/75
4th. Deatherella 51/75
5th. Anebrd 47/75

So the total scores for the final scores are....

=:1st Petchy 291/300
=:1st. titi 291/300
:3rd. lynnie. 282/300
4th. Deatherella 219/300
5th. Anebrd 202/300

Well done to everyone, especially Petchy and titi!

Thank you to all the contestants, judges, emergency judges and of course, beeps for an amazing competition!

:grouphug:

Scholar
#178 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 8:08 PM
Congrats Petchy and titi. Good job.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 10:54 PM
Congratulations Petchy and titi.
Lab Assistant
#180 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 11:07 PM
Woah Shetz. Equal 1st place? ZOMGZORS!!! -crazyhightime-''

Anywaaaay. THANKS SO MUCH wgroome for the amazing competition 8DDD''. I loved this contest and the ideas and all the rounds and everything ^__^. I suck at anything beauty related so I figured I'd enter something different and woah shetz, first place? This is the first time I've ever won anything, and I've entered contests since '05! Also, huuuuuuuge thanks to beeps! I know very well that I'd have been out in about Round 2 if it wasn't for all the round extensions xP. Also, congratulations to Petchy, and all of the others as well. I loved reading all of your stories XD. Lastly, to the judges, thanks for the positive criticism etc. Appreciated so much. Now I know what to do/not do in contests from now on XD''.

On a side note, will we be getting the comments from Round 2-4? I'd like to read them, but if not, that's okay ^__^''. So once again, thanks for epic competition 8D. :grouphug:

Yay I'm back~!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#181 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by titi
Woah Shetz. Equal 1st place? ZOMGZORS!!! -crazyhightime-''

Anywaaaay. THANKS SO MUCH wgroome for the amazing competition 8DDD''. I loved this contest and the ideas and all the rounds and everything ^__^. I suck at anything beauty related so I figured I'd enter something different and woah shetz, first place? This is the first time I've ever won anything, and I've entered contests since '05! Also, huuuuuuuge thanks to beeps! I know very well that I'd have been out in about Round 2 if it wasn't for all the round extensions xP. Also, congratulations to Petchy, and all of the others as well. I loved reading all of your stories XD. Lastly, to the judges, thanks for the positive criticism etc. Appreciated so much. Now I know what to do/not do in contests from now on XD''.

On a side note, will we be getting the comments from Round 2-4? I'd like to read them, but if not, that's okay ^__^''. So once again, thanks for epic competition 8D. :grouphug:

I've got your Round 3 and 4 comments, but sadly I don't have your Round 2s. I'll get them too you over the next couple of days!

Lab Assistant
#182 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 11:12 PM
Oh, that's fine then~! Cool oreos ;D. Thanks again~!

Yay I'm back~!
retired moderator
#183 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 4:12 AM
Hmmm I have a proposition for you, W! It looks like you have a two-way-tie for first place, which doesn't allow the winner of this contest to get their star! (There must be only one winner in order for that winner to get a star).

So... what about having a sudden death tie-breaker between titi and Petchy? That might make for an interesting end of a cool competition

Formerly known as boolPropped
Top Secret Researcher
#184 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 5:01 AM
Oh, this sounded like a fun contest. Would have loved to join. I guess I'm a bit too late, eh? LOL

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
Lab Assistant
#185 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 6:00 AM
Oooh, I like that idea, Beeps! I'm totally up for it 8D. Although... I think Petchy is away until Saturday, thought I don't mind waiting around, or whatever. I didn't really kill Karen anyway, so I can still participate~. The grave was just an object I downloaded (Don't dock points for that please LOL ;___; )

Yay I'm back~!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#186 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 10:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by boolPropped
Hmmm I have a proposition for you, W! It looks like you have a two-way-tie for first place, which doesn't allow the winner of this contest to get their star! (There must be only one winner in order for that winner to get a star).

So... what about having a sudden death tie-breaker between titi and Petchy? That might make for an interesting end of a cool competition

That's a shame, they both deserve it! But a Round 5 does sound very cool!

I'll have a think, because I know Petchy is away at the moment and post the Round 5 later this week!

Theorist
#187 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 7:36 AM
O.M.Shock Horrorz!!!!1111onez
That was unexpected, Well that is VERY cool :D
Round 5? McAwsome! I was acually writing something for Navee anyway (Dull Skiing is dull, ) So I am up for it! BRING IT ON, TITI! LOL

This contest has gone on forevaz! I love it

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#188 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 9:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Petchy
O.M.Shock Horrorz!!!!1111onez
That was unexpected, Well that is VERY cool :D
Round 5? McAwsome! I was acually writing something for Navee anyway (Dull Skiing is dull, ) So I am up for it! BRING IT ON, TITI! LOL

This contest has gone on forevaz! I love it

Right, now you're here I'll post my Round 5 summary later today! I'm busy this morning

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#189 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 4:50 PM
* Round 5 *

(For titi and Petchy to decide who will win this competition overall!)

It seems that both of your Sims have had children, and with their parents gone, how will their lives unfold?

In this decider round, you must show and tell us about your Sim's child*; their hobbies, likes and of course, their aspiration**. You can write in any way you would like; describing a day or a life stage - through first person or through another relative, or a non-present narrator... it's up to you!

Requirements:
~ 4-7 pictures, all with annotations. Your Sim's child should be in most/all of them.

Optional:
~ None

You will be judged on the normal three catergories, and the person with the highest score will with "The Aspiration and Me" Contest overall, along with a star for their profile.

[I]* You may age the child to teen, young adult or adult.
**Your Sim's child does not have to have the same aspiration as their parent.

Good luck!

Theorist
#190 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 4:54 PM
Oh cool!

I have two kids, So do I just pick one of them?

This is going to be fun!

Oh, and do I *have* to have the parents Dead, or can one of them pop up, or...?

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#191 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Petchy
Oh cool!

I have two kids, So do I just pick one of them?

This is going to be fun!

Oh, and do I *have* to have the parents Dead, or can one of them pop up, or...?

Pick only one child; and yes, any living parents can appear (but I believe that both your Navee and titi's Karen were shown to be dead in Round 4. If I am wrong in either case feel free to use them, along with the other parent.)

Theorist
#192 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 5:17 PM
aaaah Yes, But He did state that he was a Great Grandfather, so I can always do something before he died

Timeline:

Round 1 - Round 2 - App - Round 3 - Round 4 i - Round 4 ii - Round 4 iii
I can always slip in Round 5 about...................................^Here!

I know that I said (or imagained) that He was older than his wife, so I could have her dead..

I dunno, I might not even use them! :D

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#193 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 5:30 PM
It's up to you Petch, just make sure the focus in on the child and their aspiration!

Theorist
#194 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 5:37 PM

Just checking

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Top Secret Researcher
#195 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 9:27 PM
Ahh wow, tie-break!
goodluck petchy and titi!!

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Theorist
#196 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 12:15 AM
When is this due? Or is it whenever we both are finished and comfortable with it being marked?

And also; Titi? Where arreee youuu?~

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#197 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 4:49 AM
Woaaaah Shetz I'm hereeeeeee!! D8. Lol, I'm sorry I wasn't around, I had to spend the last two days with my grandmother because my grandfather had to go back to his home country due to family problems and I didn't have much time to check the site. Anyway, yep, this round is totally do-able (Is that a word?) and I'll get to it today or tomorrow. Good luck to Petchy and thanks guys :D. I can't wait to get this done. Also...

Quote:
Pick only one child; and yes, any living parents can appear (but I believe that both your Navee and titi's Karen were shown to be dead in Round 4. If I am wrong in either case feel free to use them, along with the other parent.)

Yeah, Karen did eventually die, but not until her daughter grew up. But it doesn't matter, I dunno if I'll use Karen or not in it XD.

Yay I'm back~!
retired moderator
#198 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 6:46 AM
Well... it doesn't look like there was too much effort put into the tie-breaker by the two winners (which is OK), but since this contest has gone on for so long -and technically already declared a winner- I'm going ahead and closing this contest.

Good job guys

Formerly known as boolPropped
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#199 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 9:38 AM
Right, now the contest is closed I'd like to congratulate Petchy and titi once again, you both made brilliant contests... as you all did!

I hope you really enjoyed this contest and are pleased with the winners!

I'd like to thanks Cheese, schitzwa and Pux- 80's for judging and beeps for accepting us in the first place!

Thanks, and well done everyone!

Page 8 of 8