Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 12:13 AM
Default Phoenix Living Room Set - anyone have it?
Hey, does anyone have the Phoenix Living Room Sets and are willing to share? Or know where I can find it? I really love it but the original creator's site has shut down.
Thanks!
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 2:36 AM
You want the WCIF forum.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 5:36 AM
Wow, Holy Simoly finally closed, huh? Sad...

Anyway, here are my files. Enjoy:

https://www.box.com/s/9dtsvu81lt0z7phn8sgx

~Livestreams and Livesimming served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 5:54 AM
There were a few things I wanted to get the other day - the downloads worked for me using the Wayback Machine
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 11:24 AM
Thank you guys. I really appreciate it! And Jessa thanks for the files and I will have to try this wayback machine, never heard of it before!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 11:28 AM
Holy Simoly didn't close-just that the Sims 2 Holy Simoly closed. They're now all about Sims 3.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 12:35 PM
Just? It's the Sims 2 side that's important.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#8 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 4:54 PM
And they aren't in the Graveyard. :/ Though, admittedly, they might have had an issue with a certain individual associated with that site. In that case, then, move the downloads to someone else's site who would be willing to host them.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 4:57 PM Last edited by M.M.A.A. : 14th Apr 2013 at 7:02 PM.
We can ask them to issue their sims 2 downloads somewhere else, like the Graveyard.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 6:36 PM
Or perhaps the Booty/Sims Cave...and actually I can't even find the Sims 3 Holy Simoly site. Looks like its' domain expired.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
Or perhaps the Booty/Sims Cave...and actually I can't even find the Sims 3 Holy Simoly site. Looks like its' domain expired.

"Karma strikes again!"
Mad Poster
#12 Old 15th Apr 2013 at 6:25 AM
It was inevitable, wasn't it?

Being a pay site is just so tacky nowadays.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 15th Apr 2013 at 11:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
It was inevitable, wasn't it?

Being a pay site is just so tacky nowadays.

Not just that, but its the idea of removing the sims 2 section for the sake of the sims 3 section.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#14 Old 15th Apr 2013 at 12:43 PM
http://www.4shared.com/folder/8C-x1Tes/Holy_Simoly.html

Since I already had most everything, I have uploaded (almost) all of the stuff in my 4shared. Just need to upload some walls/floors still. For anyone still using the original by HS, I've slaved and updated many of the old sets which can be found HERE.