New Mesh - Tyre
New mesh, hardly very exciting... but seems some people wanted a tyre for ... something..... :D
Needs a new paintjob as mine is very uninspired, so recolourers.. go for it! Texture map attached. :D
It's a singular tyre... but it can also be lined up with others as you can see from the screenshots..... cloned from the base game vase... so will go on a table as well... lol!
F= 1088 V= 919
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Yep... it's a tyre! Good spotting! =o)
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Size: 2.1 KB · Downloads: 3,048 · 26th Nov 2005
|2.1 KB||3,048||26th Nov 2005|
Size: 22.4 KB · Downloads: 4,375 · 26th Nov 2005
|22.4 KB||4,375||26th Nov 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
*EDIT* Please be aware that I made my stuff in 2005... over 7/8 years ago!!! But.. it's all base game compatible, and still all works right up to AL (I still have some of the stuff in my game) (Oh.. except the tables/chairs in my first post, but bleah!) *EDIT*
On that note....
Please feel free to use anything I made in any of your creations, any which way - credit or no :D
I was only able to ever make anything thanks to the wonderful people here who give away their talent and time for free... so... who am I to do anything different. :D Help yaselves!
Please note: If you send me an message, I will try to get back to you if necessary, but I don't visit here often (every few months), so please don't be offended if I don't reply. :)