Another New Bathroom Set
Uploaded 9th Jan 2006 at 11:58 PM · Updated 15th Jan 2006 at 6:13 PM by OoGaBbErZiCkEoO
the set contained:
sink, tub, mirror, plant, sculpture, rug, toilet, walllamp
feel free to recolour it...
UPDATE ON 01-15-2006!!!
some guys had some trouble to recolour the tub... ik changed it a little bit, and know it works...
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.SaNni_EdelBadezimmer_updated_15_01_2006.rar: Archives cannot be double compressed! Don't put a zip/rar/7z inside a zip/rar/7z! (error 104)
Size: 2.21 MB · Downloads: 4,376 · 15th Jan 2006
|2.21 MB||4,376||15th Jan 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.