Uploaded 20th Jan 2006 at 10:10 AM · Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 6:36 PM by -Maylin-
Armoire and Bed from this set you can download HERE
Press THANKS button if you like it.
Description: By Sandy @ Around the Sims 2 - http://www.aroundthesims2.com/ *Recolorable* This object can be recolored, and the mesh can be redistributed with your recolor(s).
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 49.4 KB · Downloads: 4,964 · 20th Jan 2006
|49.4 KB||4,964||20th Jan 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.