Updated: 29th Aug 2006 at 4:07 PM
The base mesh is in white. Feel free to recolor and distribute as long as you give me credit and link back to my page for the mesh (since it's free). (www.simplysimilicious.com/Sims2/S2Misc.html)
Credits to Quaxi for SimPE, RGiles and Numenor for CEP, Miche and Delphy for the MeshTool.
I'd also like to thank Mage at Simmage for helping me get the animations working correctly.
And if I've forgotten anyone or misspelled any names, please forgive this old lady for her senior moment.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Marmy knows that not everyone cares to have a dresser or armoire in their room and not all closets are big enough to hold one, so she has created this clothing rod to put in your Sim closet. In order to make place it in a large closet, you will need to make a one tile wall extension on one side before placing another rod. Brought to you by the fine folks at www.simplysimilicious.com. Credit to SimMage at www.simmage.com for help in making it work.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 82.0 KB · Downloads: 41,134 · 28th Aug 2006
|82.0 KB||41,134||28th Aug 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.