Medieval Pet Bed
Updated: 30th Jul 2009 at 3:45 PM by -Maylin-
Today i bring you a pet bed, designed like a castle. Both cats and dogs can use it . When a pet woohoo's with another pet, a dark wooden door should appear so it blocks it out from your eyes :D. If you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask . Anyway to the details.
face/vertex count:= 1362/2559
I hope you enjoy this
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: This terrific reproduction of a medieval castle, turned pet bed.You sims and pets will love one of these in their houses. By JohnBrehaut1 or Night Stalker
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 245.5 KB · Downloads: 6,432 · 12th Nov 2006
|245.5 KB||6,432||12th Nov 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Terms & Conditions
- Objects: You can recolour objects i have made, but you cannot include the mesh. You can upload recolours to paysites, but you cannot include the mesh. You can include them in houses, except for on the exchange !
- Clothing: You can recolour clothing i have made, but you cannot include the mesh.You can upload recolours to paysites, but you cannot include the mesh. If you want to use abit of the texture, ask first.
- Hacked Objects: If you would like to use some of the coding in it, ask me first. You can replace the mesh of my hacked objects, but you must link to the thread.
If you have any inquiries, make sure you contact me first before you go ahead and do it. I would also appreciate it if you were to contact me first before doing anything, mainly because i would like to see what you have come up with.