Uploaded 20th Dec 2006 at 2:41 AM · Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 3:45 AM by kenny
Not more to say but enjoy.
Oh and Happy holidays to all.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Made By Kenny aka YellowBird
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 529.7 KB · Downloads: 4,423 · 20th Dec 2006
|529.7 KB||4,423||20th Dec 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
then it is allowed to put your recolors on your site.
And you may only upload recolors on free sites and you have to link back to the mesh and not post the mesh on your site.
Your not allowed to rename or clone these files.