Martian Base X-06
Updated: 16th Jul 2008 at 11:36 PM
My newest lot is kinda a quirky one It's set in the year 2050, NASA has established a series of colony/research stations on Mars for small crews to research the planet for several years at a time. The huge glass domes provide sunlight for trees and plants that provide oxygen to the crew. There's also two super-efficient solar panels to provide electricity. There is small building for conducting research, and includes the career reward objects for the Science, Medical, and Show Business career tracks. Here are some interior pictures:
The base is on a 5x4 lot. It costs $226,714. The lot contains custom terrains by grammagail1956, TheSeraph9000, and SterlingDT.
The lot also contains custom floors and a terrain by me.
Title: Martian Base X-06
Description: by Skye
Title: Stone 13
Description: Rockfall. (By TheSeraph9000.)
Title: Dirt 2
Description: Pale cracked dirt. (By TheSeraph9000.)
Title: Clear Glass Tile
Description: Made by CokeBuilder.
Title: Light Gray Bathroom Tile
Description: By CokeBuilder
Title: Black Tile Atomica
Description: Coke builder
Title: Solar Panels
Description: Made by CokeBuilder
Title: Roca rocosa
Description: Sólida y firme
Title: Martian Soil
Description: Dry red Martian soil. By CokeBuilder
|Open for Business|
Martian Base X-06 - CokeBuilder.zip
Size: 2.48 MB · Downloads: 7,808 · 4th Jan 2007
|2.48 MB||7,808||4th Jan 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: