Are you a fan of fans? Especially the deliciously derelict industrial variety? We thought so. And that's why we've manufactured this beauty.
Sure, she may be rusty, dented, and dinged, but she still works like a charm. Pop her in the wall, and you've got yourself some sweet, sweet air circulation. Assembly housing and blades come in 5 styles each, so you can mix and match to get just the look you want. Just don't try to place her diagonally--she's not that kind of gal.
You'll find her in Windows in the catalog.
Fallout Diner Industrial Fan - 360
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Fallout Diner Industrial Fan.package (inside Fallout Diner Industrial Fan.rar)|
|Title||Fallout Diner Industrial Fan|
|Description||Made by sweetswami77 @ MTS. *May be used in lots uploaded to FREE SITES only (except the Exchange) with credit. *May be cloned, altered, and redistributed (with credit) on MTS only. *Recolors always encouraged!|
Fallout Diner Industrial Fan.rar
| Mesh and Recolors
Size: 1.83 MB · Downloads: 19,852 · 14th May 2009
|1.83 MB||19,852||14th May 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.