The Ludwig Modern
Uploaded 5th Jun 2009 at 10:07 AM
This large contemporary home is situated on a large lot complete with a pool and a pond!
The striking facade of the home is accented by a dramatic driveway leading to the angled garage. The landscaping was painstakingly planted to impress the neighbors!
This home features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Entertain your guests with a large eat-in kitchen, 2 living rooms [one can be turned into a formal dining room], large family room with room to grow!
I hope you and your Sims enjoy this one-of-a-kind home!
[Sorry for the random NPC Sim in the picture, I'm not really sure who he is-or why he decided to stop in front of the lot and wouldn't go away, lol.]
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: 130,447
Title: The Ludwig
Description: The Ludwig is a lovely 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home created by BluKompressor Premier. This contemporary home features a dramatic snaked driveway, luxurious master suite and two-story entry foyer and living room.
Size: 1.19 MB · Downloads: 3,276 · 5th Jun 2009
|1.19 MB||3,276||5th Jun 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!