Chalet Jeannot - Starter -
The Chalet Jeannot is a large starter affordable for 1 sims as it is under 16 000.
Of course it is furnished really poorly (with less than 1000§) But it is large enougth to become a 4 to 6 sims home.
There are many easy ways to improve it with 2 existing bathrooms, large free place in the livable basement and the large terrasse where you can build.
I use livable basement for this starter as it is cheaper than walls (1146/2530 for a 9*9 livable square building). Right side is ready to be used as front with only terrain paint slight changes.
enjoy with it
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 15724/14752
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: Chalet Jeannot
Description: Starter under 16 000
Size: 1.88 MB · Downloads: 514 · 20th Jun 2009
|1.88 MB||514||20th Jun 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
If you use them for a visual creation, giving credit would be friendly.
If you use included custom content for an upload, please read it creator's policy.
Mine is : do what you want with free sites but giving credit is ever friendly !