Updated: 5th Jul 2009 at 11:54 PM by xteenah
This huge beach house will always keep your Sims occupied. It includes 4 bedrooms and a nursery in the master bedroom for easy access to the children. 3 bathrooms, a large living/family room, a large kitchen and linked dining room, play room, indoor pool sunroom that leads to a small tanning balcony. The backyard has a gazebo and if you put the lot along the coast in Sunset Valley, you get full access right to the beach! The master bedroom has an amazing view of the ocean and beach. The garage can hold up to 4 cars as well.
Now this is a bit of an expensive house because of it's size. I made it for my celebrity family so it's pretty big It's priced at $214,020 furnished leaving you with 3 bedrooms unfurnished. Unfurnished it is $116, 589.
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: $214,020 or $116, 58
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Unfurnished: Lot is a basic shell with walls, floors, windows, doors, stairs, and landscaping, but does not contain basic fixtures, plumbing, or furniture.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: BeachView Manor
Description: This huge house is the perfect house for your Sims who dream of that amazing view with tons of things to do everyday. By xteenah at MTS, xtina at thesims3.com and xtinabadazz at TSR.
Size: 1.68 MB · Downloads: 2,028 · 29th Jun 2009
|1.68 MB||2,028||29th Jun 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!