Modern Life - 3
Updated: 9th Nov 2009 at 5:21 AM - Need specific directions to get CC
Modern Life -3 is a unique, modern, house built entirely over a lake. Its studio styled layout enhances its modern feel, with a white and wood colour scheme complementing this. It suits a single sim's lifestyle and best of all, no pesky neighbours!
I have used some Custom Content in this house, however I have also provided a NON-CC house for those who do not wish to download all the required items.
Custom Content Needed
- Set Asera
- Set Tinyt
To access the downloads, click on "Sets" to the right of the page. Then click on the pictures to download the sets.
Both of the bedroom sets
Dining Room set
Click on the pictures of the sets to download.
Glass Wall Window
The Grey Painting - That's its title, not desrciption, heh.
Click on download underneath the objects image to begin download.
Set Barcelona seating
This set has no name, however it is the set with a coffee table that has 3 roses on it.
To access these downloads, click on "Downloads Click!" on the right, then Living Rooms
If you would prefer direct links, please leave a comment.
Furnished : 131,499
Unfurnished : 42,118
Price for house with no CC
Unfurnished : 42,779
65 x 60
Anything else, please ask.
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: 131 499
EDIT: PLEASE READ
After some confusion about using this house I have uploaded a new version of it. BUT, to properly install this house, please follow these instructions.
1. You MUST MUST MUST place this lot on 57 Waterfall Way.
2. You must change the CURRENT Waterfall Way lot to residential.
3. You MUST bulldoze the original Waterfall Way, even if theres nothing on the lot.
Th problem was the neighbourhood rock decorations, by bulldozing the lot, you delete them. Gah. Any help you need, just leave a comment.
Number of bedrooms:
Studio: No seperate bedroom
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Unfurnished: Lot is a basic shell with walls, floors, windows, doors, stairs, and landscaping, but does not contain basic fixtures, plumbing, or furniture.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Modern Life 3 - No Custom Content
Description: 3rd house in the Modern Life series. Please note this is a non-custom content version. valennealv..
Title: Modern Life - 3 - REUPLOAD
Description: Made by valennealv
Modern Life - 3 - REUPLOAD.rar
Size: 1.33 MB · Downloads: 11,958 · 9th Nov 2009
|1.33 MB||11,958||9th Nov 2009|
Modern Life 3 - No Custom Content.rar
Size: 896.0 KB · Downloads: 7,703 · 8th Nov 2009
|896.0 KB||7,703||8th Nov 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!