Updated: 10th Feb 2010 at 3:19 AM by RiBlan
Have your Sims ever wanted to have a little cottage, all to themselves? Have they looked and looked, but found nothing they could afford? Do they crave something with the aura of the mountains around it? Well, their search is over! With one bedroom, an easily traveled layout, and furniture enhancing the mountain feel, they're sure to love this house!
"Beautiful Brighter Blue Tropical Water" by Claeric
"Knock, Please: Default Replacement Wood Textures" by JaneSamborski
"8 New White-Trimmed Roof Recolors" by tammy_trauma
"Painting Pandemonium! 15 non-default paintings for your Sims!" by QBUILDERZ
"Good Old Plants" by Lemoncandy
"3 New Porch Fences" by Flabaliki
Terrain Paints by HystericalParoxysm
Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price: 25,982
All the creators of the CC I've used.
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Unfurnished: Lot is a basic shell with walls, floors, windows, doors, stairs, and landscaping, but does not contain basic fixtures, plumbing, or furniture.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Mountain Cottage
Description: Mountain Cottage
Size: 1.50 MB · Downloads: 514 · 10th Feb 2010
|1.50 MB||514||10th Feb 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!