Updated: 23rd Dec 2010 at 12:08 AM
Lots of landscaping
Cliffstone is much bigger than my previous upload and can comfortably fit a family of 4-6 without problems. The bedroom in the basement can be converted, also, if you don't need the space.
The walls on the garage will probably look a little oogly because of the constrainfloorelevation false cheat that I used to attach in to the foundation. You'll either have to ignore it or find a way to fix the lighting (no matter what I did the walls kept contrasting a lot... you'll see what I mean). Nevertheless, it's fully functional and has room for a few recreational items.
The lot costs $135, 930 furnished and $84,599 unfurnished.
No CC or expansion packs required, as usual; and, of course, comments and criticisms are encouraged/appreciated.
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: See above
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Size: 1.45 MB · Downloads: 11,136 · 18th Dec 2010
|1.45 MB||11,136||18th Dec 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!