Fancy farmhouse (NO CC)
Updated: 8th Jan 2011 at 3:27 AM
(pictures of the back and total lot in the image que below)
Imagine, you have a farm sim, with allot of money and he wants to move to a more fancy farmhouse but still practicing his favourite job??
Well than this house is the perfect solution!! It provides you with a sweet taste of luxury and the farm like feeling!.
to view the interior and rooms list click on the floor plan pic down below, you will find the floors and the rooms included on the right side!
if you download it, enjoy!!! , Greetings !jolien!
LOT PRICE; furnished; $114.000 simdollar
LOT SIZE 30x30
made with game version; 6.1.11.009001
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: see description
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Fancy Farmhouse
Description: a fancy farmhouse for your little bit richer farm sims. this house is very old styled and there are no modern objects in it! ideal for your 1950 till 1960 sims! 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 living room, 1 kitchen and 1 dining room, also a stable and a pond. Enjoy!
Size: 2.10 MB · Downloads: 2,817 · 7th Jan 2011
|2.10 MB||2,817||7th Jan 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
!! MY POLICY!!
-DO NOT UPLOAD MY LOTS WITH SIMS ON ANOTHER SITE OR ON THE SIMS 3 EXCHANGE!
-DO NOT REUPLOAD MY LOTS IN ANY WAY NOT WITH SIMS OR IN A WORLD ALWAYS PUT A DOWNLOAD LINK TO MY LOT!
-WITH DO NOT UPLOAD ON OTHER SITES I MEAN THAT THESE LOTS ARE MADE FOR MTS AND MTS ONLY