Maxis Lost & Found: BENNO Coffee Table from the IKEA Stuff Pack
Updated: 3rd Mar 2013 at 9:59 PM
As I was rummaging about looking for some missing textures for the BENNO TV I came across a coffee table that was never finished. I thought it was probably a bonus object I was just missing but I wasn't able to come up with anything doing a search. So I created the package and voilà!...a new coffee table for your sims!
Adjustable shelf for storing newspapers, remote controls etc. that comes in a clear lacquered beech veneer.
Well, that's what you'd get if you shop at IKEA but lucky for you this is the Sims! Here, you'll get two additional veneers (birch and black-brown) and some extra slots for your clutter.
Lost & Found Object
The mesh and textures are Maxis but for whatever reason were never completed. I just added the missing pieces to create a working package.
Surfaces - Coffeetable - $170
It's also available using room sort under Study and Livingroom.
- Base Game Compatible
- Quarter Tile Placeable
- Two additional center slots for a total of 4 slots.
- Three finishes.
Maxis, SimPE, GIMP and MTS, of course. Special thanks to HugeLunatic, leesester and Echo for taking the time to answer my questions on the creator forums--not to mention the great tutorials.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 161.1 KB · Downloads: 26,081 · 21st Jan 2011
|161.1 KB||26,081||21st Jan 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.