Hog's Head Pub
It is described as an old shabby building in Hogsmeade village. The bar at Hog's Head comprises one small dingy room filled with rough wooden tables that have nothing but stubs of candles sitting upon their surfaces. The stone floor of the place is so dirty that it looks like compressed earth.
Behind the bar is a staircase leading up to a sitting room with a fireplace and a curtained window looking down at the street. Above the fireplace is a portrait of Ariana Dumbledore. Through this portrait leads a secret passage into Hogwarts.
The guest rooms in the upper floor are not especially clean and the whole place smells strongly of goats.
I made the exterior of this building from my imagination but I tried to follow the descriptions of the interior as closely as possible.
On the walls hangs a portrait of Ariana, Hog's Head sign and two pictures of Hogwarts (all of them are in-game photos). There is a hidden tomb room too that represents the secret passage to Hogwarts - you will have to find a key to unlock it and then you can hide the door again. The urn in the room is Ariana's (see the portrait).
The small enclosure behind the pub is meant for a goat. (Maybe with Pets you would be able to place a deer there - if you have read the books you know that Death Eaters can't recognise a deer from a goat anyway. )
Size: 15 x 20
Lot type: Community (local watering hole)
Price: furnished 72 201 / unfurnished 42 372
EA Store items:
Dark Midnight buffet table (free)
Thanksgiving Wall Shelf from the set (free)
New Years Nectar (free)
Old Town Style Masks
roof by Luna (the one called "tejado_viejo2")
CC seen at the pictures:
Hogwarts & Hogsmeade World by vssdgames
Ariana's pose is by Tee Sang Boy
If you prefer to have the tavern sign as an object you can get it here .
Lot Size: 1x2
Lot Price: 72 201
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Hogs Head Pub.rar
Size: 3.66 MB · Downloads: 3,609 · 1st Aug 2011
|3.66 MB||3,609||1st Aug 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
1) Don´t upload my creations to paysites and / or the exchange.
2) Don´t claim you have made them yourself.
Other than that you can do whatever you like with them. :)