02 Gnomia Lane
Updated: 10th Oct 2011 at 4:17 PM - Forget about the Credits thingy...
The 2nd house of this series, is in smaller lot. I want something tiny, and when I open Sims 3, my hands working this house without my brain. So, I present you...
02 Gnomia Lane!
Lot Detail : 1br, 1ba - Base Game - No CC
U : § 12,275
F : § 16,291
I make a little 2x3 private backyard. I think it's good for Ambitions player for the laundry system.
And, do you notice that there's the paperboy on the picture of the backside of the house?
Lot Size: 1x1
Lot Price: 16,291
Credits : jonha for his AGS 3 here.
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: 02 Gnomia Lane - 1br, 1ba
Description: 02 Gnomia Lane - 1br, 1ba
02 Gnomia Lane - 1br, 1ba.rar
Size: 1.58 MB · Downloads: 833 · 5th Oct 2011
|1.58 MB||833||5th Oct 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Little Important 'Nuts' Detail
b. No requests. I build houses just for fun.
c. NEVER ever upload my houses to other places, nor in MTS.
d. My houses will always be CC free.
e. Please click that little cute 'Thanks' button before downloading (make this as a habit for all creators whose creations you download ^_^).