Boston Patio Dining Set
Updated: 14th Jul 2012 at 12:34 PM
Repository has been used with this set. The chair with no-arms takes it's textures from the main chair. The 1x1 table takes it textures from the larger dining table. The master packages files are required for the other items to show correctly in-game.
Boston Patio Dining Chair: 882
Boston Patio Dining Chair - No Arms: 682
Boston Patio Dining Table: 890
Boston Patio Dining Table 1 x 1: 888
SimPE, Photoshop CS4
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||SAILFINDRAGON_BostonPatioDiningChairMASTER_SIMS2.package (inside SAILFINDRAGON_BostonPatioDiningSet_SIMS2.zip)|
|Title||Boston Patio Dining Chair|
|Description||Boston Patio Dining Chair - Part of the Boston Patio Dining Set. Sailfindragon. www.modthesims.info & www.sailfinsims.com|
|Filename||SAILFINDRAGON_BostonPatioDiningChairNoArmsMESH_SIMS2.package (inside SAILFINDRAGON_BostonPatioDiningSet_SIMS2.zip)|
|Title||Boston Patio Dining Chair - No Arms|
|Description||Boston Patio Dining Chair - No Arms - Part of the Boston Patio Dining Set. Sailfindragon. www.modthesims.info & www.sailfinsims.com|
| Boston Patio Dining Set
Size: 502.2 KB · Downloads: 20,320 · 14th Jul 2012
|502.2 KB||20,320||14th Jul 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You may NOT use any of my creations/textures/patterns in The Sims 4.
You may NOT use any of my Walls/Floors/Textures for you own projects. This has only recently changed due to a number of Simmers using my creations without giving me credit.
You MAY include meshes with your own recolors. Share friendly.
You may NOT take any of my creations and pass them off as your own!
You may NOT upload ANY of my creations etc.. to your own site to download directly.