Updated: 27th Dec 2012 at 9:59 PM
These shrunken heads are something I wanted to make since I made my wig stands here on MTS. They're made to resemble real shrunken heads to the best of my ability. I used the head mesh and cornrows hair to make these. I edited the face a little to make it look more like a real shrunken head, and lowered the poly counts on both the hair and head a great deal. The face texture is the elder male face recolored by yours truly, and the hair texture is also recolored by moi from the cornrows texture. They are somewhat small when you look at them in game. I used hotkeys to get closer screenshots. There are 2 subsets as well to this one, so you can always change the colors around if you want to.
Price - 60
Location - Decorative/Sculpture
For poly count see below.
Antique: Antique or Historical
Fantasy: Fantasy styled things
Living: Living Room
Tags: #shrink, #shrank, #shrunk, #head, #Amazon, #Amazonian, #head hunter, #head-hunter, #tribe, #tribal, #nasty, #goth, #gothic, #ritual, #Ripleys Believe it or Not, #Ripleys, #Believe, #It, #Or, #Not, #voodoo
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Eeeww it's a shrunken head!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 774.8 KB · Downloads: 1,197 · 28th Dec 2012
|774.8 KB||1,197||28th Dec 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.