Testers Wanted: Sim Harbor Lighthouse!
Uploaded 7th Mar 2005 at 12:39 AM · Updated 18th Oct 2008 at 8:20 AM by -Maylin-
I created this in 0.25, and scanned/checked it for EP readiness, so it should be ok for University.
You'll find the Lighthouse under Lights/floor lamps.
Look for improvements and recolors in the near future.
If you have any problems please let me know. Also, this is a completely original object: please do not post this object on any other site without my permission. Anyone is free to recolor if desired.
A big thanks to the people who made all of this fun stuff possible in the first place: Delphy, Quaxi, Miche, Numenor, Phervers (and anyone else I might have left out): you people rock!
Epecially want to thank the people I bugged into helping me get started: Wes_h, Oberkorn, Fleabay, and most recently: Exnem, d_h1234, JWoods and Dr. Pixel for helping me figure out the texturing stuff! You're the best!
Hope you all enjoy it.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: When your Sim's ship comes in, help to guide her into port with this hand-painted, authentic reproduction of the Sim Harbor Light. Enjoy the stunning handcrafted detail of this piece during the day, and bask in the warm glow of the Lighthouse's solar-charged weather proof lamp at night.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 185.0 KB · Downloads: 4,285 · 7th Mar 2005
|185.0 KB||4,285||7th Mar 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.