The Ticky-Tacky 4-Pack
Updated: 5th Sep 2014 at 8:25 AM by ElementMK
|ETA 9/2: I've uploaded a revised version of these homes, in the "Ticky-Tacky Revision 1.1.zip". They have some minor fixes, namely some flipped windows and an added top floor ceiling. This is my first creation for MTS, so if you notice any quirks or recommend an improvement, let me know!|
Introducing the "Ticky-Tacky Four-Pack": A set of marginally different homes from Ticky-Tacky Enterprises!
Want to fill your town with cookie-cutter homes, just like real world subdivisions? These four modern homes have identical floor plans and indoor furnishings, but are slightly modified on the outside to allow you to quickly fill out a part of your town. They are fairly uninteresting on the inside, but they have all the necessities for a Sim to live.
- These homes are only built with base-game items. No CC has been used.
- All homes are priced under $18,500, making them easy choices for Sim couples. See below for exact prices.
- They are all built on 10x15 lots.
- Best of all, they are technically built to code! I think. I don't get paid to check the paperwork.
These homes are mainly intended to be filler, and I wouldn't recommend living in them unless you want to virtually live out the monotony of subdivision life. Put your favorite Sims in something better, and leave these to the townie plebs! The .zip file contains four self-explanatory sims3pack files. Pick and choose, or don't! I don't care; I was contracted for this job.
Lot Size: 10x15
- Brown: $18,032 Furnished / $13,986 Unfurnished
- Blue: $18,021 Furnished / $13,982 Unfurnished
- White: $17,785 Furnished / $13,766 Unfurnished
- Green: $18,209 Furnished / $13,957 Unfurnished
Title: Blue Ticky-Tacky Rev. 1.1
Description: The same old house: blue edition! Revised 1.1
Title: Brown Ticky-Tacky Rev. 1.1
Description: The same old house: brown edition! Revised 1.1
Title: Green Ticky-Tacky Rev 1.1
Description: The same old house: green edition! Revised 1.1
Title: White Ticky-Tacky Rev. 1.1
Description: The same old house: white edition! Revised 1.1
Ticky-Tacky Revision 1.1.zip
| All four homes revised with minor fixes.
Size: 7.27 MB · Downloads: 1,548 · 3rd Sep 2014
|7.27 MB||1,548||3rd Sep 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!