MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
by catalina_45 Posted 20th Feb 2016 at 12:14 PM
54 Thanks Thanks 22 Favourited
When the House was bought, it was a ruin. Many investments were needed as she become a living House. The ground floor is an open space
In order to achieve comfort was built a swimming pool but was kept a space for gardening
In the basement was arranged a sauna and areas for massage and yoga.
The owner loves astronomy so up on the terrace was installed an astronomical observatory
Home decorating needs in order to become perfect, so feel free to continue redevelopment of the House.
Credit for CC and link for download:
- Credit to Plasticbox for Diagonal “Heat Seeker” Fireplace + Mesh Override
- Credit to Kardofe for Living Zaragoza –shelving
- Credit to Adonis Pluto for TS4 Keyboard piano
HOW TO INSTALL LOTS
1. Download the house.
2. Extract from .rar
3. All files from “Amarandia loft” folder need to be placed in the Sims 4 Tray folder.
The location of that folder is: Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray
4. Place only the files in your Tray, not the .rar file
5. Download the CC from the link above. Extract if necessary and place the packages on the Mods folder.
The location of that folder is Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods.
6. Once you have placed them there, you should be able to find the Lot in your personal Gallery in the game.
7. In game, before install the lot use bb.moveobjects in cheats console.
Have been used objects from Get Together, Get to Work, Spa day and Cool Kitchen.
I hope you enjoy this home as much as I do!
Builded on a 30x20 lot
Price furnished 115889
Sorry for my poor English…
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 115889
Size: 220.6 KB · Downloads: 3,579 · 20th Feb 2016
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents