Gothic Set from TS3
Uploaded 14th Mar 2018 at 12:43 PM · Updated 2nd May 2021 at 11:01 AM by TheJim07
Hi everyone ,
I converted this big set from TS3.
23 objects :
- Gothique Double Bed (4000§) - Double Bed (max stats) - 22 swatches
- Gothique Bookshelf (950§) - Bookshelf - 2 swatches
- Gothique Dining Chair (400§) - Dining Chair - 22 swatches
- Gothique Living Chair (700§) - Living Chair - 22 swatches
- Gothique Clock (150§) - Clock - 2 swatches
- Gothique Curtain (300§) - Curtains - 11 swatches
- Gothique Fireplace (5200§)- Fireplace - 3 swatches
- Gothique Candle Stool (195§) - Floor Lamp - 2 swatches
- Gothique Wall Mirror (325§) - Wall Mirror - 5 swatches
- Gothique Painting (325§) - Painting - 3 swatches
- Oval Gothique Painting (300§) - Painting - 1 swatch
- Gothique Armor (4500§) - Floor Sculpture - 6 swatches
- Gothique Cushion and Pearls (150§) - Table Sculpture - 5 swatches
- Gothique Flower Vase (90§) - Plant - 10 swatches
- Gothique Glass Spider (195§) - Misc. Decor - 5 swatches
- Gothique Skull Chest (125§) - Misc. Decor - 2 swatches
- Gothique Relics (110§) - Misc. Decor - 2 swatches
- Reynard The Raven (125§) - Wall Sculpture - 3 swatches
- Gothique Sofa (750§) - Sofa - 22 swatches
- Gothique End Table (325§) - Coffee Table - 5 swatches
- Gothique Coffee Table (290§) - Coffee Table - 4 swatches
- Gothique Dining Table (460§) - Dining Table - 5 swatches
- Gothique Window (135§) - Window - 5 swatches
NB : I made some modifications on some objects :
- Gothique Candle Stool : true flames added
- Gothique Armor : proportions modified to make it more realistic
- Gothique Curtain : height modified to match medium walls
- Gothique Skull Chest : skull ears removed to make it more realistic
- Gothique End Table : spider and spider web removed from texture (personal taste)
2nd may 2021 EDIT: chair fixed from the march 2021 patch.
5th september 2020 EDIT : the window is now compatible with the last patch (3rd september 2020).
1st january 2020 EDIT : I updated the bed for Discover University.
26th july 2019 EDIT : the mirror is updated for Get Famous (new interaction) and can now be moved up and down on wall.
5th September 2018 EDIT : I fixed the candles (Seasons compatible).
Happy Simming ,
Object Name : High/Low
Gothique Double Bed : 2448/844
Gothique Bookshelf : 1750/982
Gothique Dining Chair : 1018/444
Gothique Living Chair : 822/226
Gothique Clock : 276/137
Gothique Curtain : 554
Gothique Fireplace : 2370/770
Gothique Candle Stool : 849/298
Gothique Wall Mirror : 698/278
Gothique Painting : 224
Oval Gothique Painting : 510
Gothique Armor : 990/508
Gothique Cushion and Pearls : 482/124
Gothique Flower Vase : 554/296
Gothique Glass Spider : 453/208
Gothique Skull Chest : 452/220
Gothique Relics : 466/258
Reynard The Raven : 486/226
Gothique Sofa : 1242/302
Gothique End Table : 398/158
Gothique Coffee Table : 674/404
Gothique Dining Table : 1094/366
Gothique Window : 963/538
EA/Maxis for original meshes and textures.
TSRW, S4S, S4PE.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 31.35 MB · Downloads: 17,072 · 2nd May 2021
|31.35 MB||17,072||2nd May 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
I'm a French guy, born in february 1988.
As a lot of creators, I will ask you to respect a few points.
You can recolor my items, modify the meshes, etc. But if you want to share your modifications I would like you send me a PM about that and add credits in the thread concerned. A link to the original item can be appreciated.
You can too make lots with my custom content. Again, I would like you send me a PM and add credits and links in the thread.
Of course, I don't want you redistribute my work.
You can also follow me on my tumblr : https://thejim07.tumblr.com. There is exclusive content there :).
If you appreciate my work and want to support me, you can make a donation in my ko-fi page : https://ko-fi.com/thejim07
Well I think all is said. If you have any questions, or suggestions, you can send me a PM :).
Thanks for your consideration and your support.