B.B's Kitchen Basic Grunge Recolours
Uploaded 29th Dec 2018 at 7:09 AM · Updated 28th Mar 2019 at 10:37 PM by Tashiketh
10 random grunge recolours of the Kitchen Basic Set by Buggybooz. I have included a txt, in the file, from Buggybooz listing all meshes slaved to this Kitchen Counter, with links to where you can download them. If you are one of the few people who does not already have kitchen basic in your game you can get it at BB's Retreat. All colours have a clean and a dirty state.
Rustic - Plain Wood by Max Boughen
Rusty - Grunge metal texture by thefirstfleet
Metal - Metal seamless texture (rust) by jojo-ojoj
Grunge - Weathered Finishes Wood Wallpaper by York Wallcoverings
The other textures where made by me using Buggybooz "original texture" as a base texture.
These are base game compatible, no EP's or SP's required!
Found: Buy Mode > Surfaces > Counters. Price: Â§139.
Custom Content used in my screenshots: Grunge floor and window recolours by me, not available.
Files have been compressed and checked in game. A colour chart is included in the file.
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - Homecrafter Plus - Gadwin PrintScreen - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
Buggybooz for her amazing meshes also the time and effort she put into making them.
Buggybooz, Max Boughen, thefirstfleet, jojo-ojoj and York wallcoverings for the textures used.
Description: Storage space aplenty, silent sliding mechanisms and depths that one would not think possible. Whats lurking in the back of your counter? KitchenBasic [email protected]
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 2.11 MB · Downloads: 1,537 · 29th Dec 2018
|2.11 MB||1,537||29th Dec 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|buggybooz.blogspot.com/2008/03/kitchenbasic-up-to-date.html (non-MTS link)|
so it can be fixed and I do not make the same mistake in the future.
Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
I do meshes, recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
Feel free to use my meshes or recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites. DO NOT claim any of my work as your own
and please ask before re-using my meshes or texture images (TXTR's).
You can find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep.
Take care and stay safe.
AL Wood Textures
LACK Wood Textures
MALM Wood Textures